Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please look !

Comment

I could be interested in an east coast arrangement, but I need a front euro valence before paint so I don't want to put my name on any list.

I am located on Long Island, so somewhere in NY would be best. However I have a bank of PTO hours so a couple days in Boston if there is an accessible booth would work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
        Our wait list for this month is fully open for some paint let me know I will get you guys in ASAP!

Here is a little sneek peak of a side project that features a one-off kit.

What color is that blue? That looks exactly like what I am shooting for, but maybe a little less metallic. Any outdoor shots yet?

Chris

Comment

I'd be up for this but I need to get some work done on a few rust spots first. Depending on the timing,I could probably figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
            Originally Posted by robo_trigger
            Can we get an active count of east coast peoples? I know jesse has my number an said we just needed a couple more so lets get this going. Plus it would be helpful if we could communicate with each other

1. Robo_trigger (Boston)
            2. Poopin04 (New York City)
            3. GT BMW E30 (New Jersey)
            6.JesseStacks

Look up holmie! Let's make this happen. Add your name to the list!

Comment

OK SO PAY ATTENTION!

i have gotten a crazy bulk deal on Alpine white 3 and Jet black (668 schwarz)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO your car in one of these colors LMK i can spray your car for 600 bucks !!! this is a once and a huge while deal and i only have a few gallons of each.
              so if your intrested lmk ASAP

Comment

Fck if it was briiliantrot red I would of done it ASAP

Comment

come on by the shop man lets see what i can do for you, really though i know you have been wanting one for a while, come on by

Comment

Any updates on the east coast? Connections with booths?

Comment

Do you fix minor dings and stuff when you work on the cars?
                      Web Designer / Front End Developer
                      My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

It's a shit paint job, trust me my buddy got his z3 painted there. there were runs every where super messy job. terrible customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by EDirtyZ View Post
                          It's a shit paint job, trust me my buddy got his z3 painted there. there were runs every where super messy job. terrible customer service.
                          Are you talking about Jesse's spot? You know how everyone else here rolls, we want full story AND Pics!
                          Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Subscribed....I have a AW '91 E30 that I would like to get respray, even will have the motor pulled....
                            1997 Artic Silver M3
                            CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

If that's the same car using the one-off kit, then the paint job on the car is pretty bad in person. besides heavy mixing of metallic flakes, the paint is flaking off on the hard edges and some narly waves. I can see y the seller is trying to unload it so fast after its respray because any attempt to correct it will require you to bring it down to the metal

if you're not too concerned about quality, this is a good paint package. otherwise, do future owners a favor and leave the car alone.

Comment

*unsubscribed!
                                1997 Artic Silver M3
                                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Working...
                                X