No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets give the guy a break here. A $900 re spray and you expect a masterpiece? I think Jesse is trying to provide a good service at a great price.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkworks View Post
      Lets give the guy a break here. A $900 re spray and you expect a masterpiece? I think Jesse is trying to provide a good service at a great price.
      thats the the problem here. most prospective customers do expect a masterpiece because thats how the images and the sales pitch are sold as. I see nothing wrong in providing some feedback, good or bad, the individual is at least educated enough about the realistic expectations.

giving a break, withholding information, etc... and you get leg humpers and vlad lovers.

Comment

I had my car painted there and I was happy with it. There were runs, very few, however that wasn't the finished product. Jesse offered to have it wetsanded but I needed to get back to socal for work and school. In other words, for the money it was great.

Originally posted by yert315
        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

LOLLLLLLL well the car i DID belongs to a shop in Santa Clara. want proof?

Comment

clearly the SAME CAR.

lol

except i think mine has moldings

uggh i knew my client should have done his oem color. oh well...

they may look the same guys and gals but they are not.

i told you guys the JesseStacks is a good for nothing trickster !!!! Wide-mouth, big nose having TRICKSTER !!!

Last edited by JesseStacks; 04-16-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

@ EzdirtyZ, unfortunately i have never painted a z3.

i think you my have me confused with Fresh autobody or my old apprentice.

no hard feelings, because you have a right to a opinion, everyone dose.

but please PM me, id like to invite you to my shop, ill pay for your gas ($50) and buy you lunch at the cheesecake factory or where ever you like. budget is not a issue.

all i ask is that you just come here in person and check us out. thats all, if you find that i do have bad customer service, or my work is in fact that bad, feel free to show R3v. i, Insist.

Comment

As far as our east coasters are concerned, what is the possible timeline? My motor will be pulled by the end of the month and that is when I'd ideally like for myself to get in there....I'd like to drive this car again before I deploy in October
                1997 Artic Silver M3
                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

@ BMWManiac I'm glad you ask. I'll I need is a 3 week notice and 4 guys to be fully committed. Pm me and we can maybe set up a phone call?

Comment

Well, Im committed, just need to know the details...where would you be doing the painting?
                    1997 Artic Silver M3
                    CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Sorry for the late responses, I have some people with available spray booths up in the east coast.

Comment

did some one say east coast?!
                        BUILDTHREAD
                        WTB LIST

Comment

Least coast

Comment

Any updates on the Seattle/Washington group? What happened to the shop guys?

Comment

Just fell apart? But I'm down 100% all day every day! Hella ill paint it for free if you pay for my ticket and give me a Place to sleep lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                                Just fell apart? But I'm down 100% all day every day! Hella ill paint it for free if you pay for my ticket and give me a Place to sleep lol.
                                Hmmm.....this is tempting. I'm in Charlotte, NC. my car is hurting for a paint job.
                                www.mcneelymotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X