F/S: 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza $5500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S: 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza $5500

Up for sale is my 1965 Corvair Monza that was a 110hp automatic car. But now is a 140hp 4spd. It's Danube Blue, and i've had it since 8/07. I got the single 4bbl setup on it with a 450cfm Holley. It also has headers and a deep pan, 1.6 roller tip rockers, and 3.55 gears with non posi. The wheel setup is, Front, 15x7 205/60. Rear, 15x8 225/60. They are Keystone Klassics.

Price is $5500 obo. No trades

I'm located in SW Penn. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.013754&z=16

Here it is running,

Pictures of car.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

That's a strange looking cat. I love the car, though.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Lol i think his head shrank when he got older. But RIP ol buddy :(

And hoping this sells fairly quick cause i pretty much made my mind up on something ;)

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Beautiful car, Good luck!

Comment

That thing is seriously cool. GLWS

Comment

I thought you weren't planning on selling this car?
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
              Yeah it came back and bit me in the ass as soon as i said it lol. But rite now it would be the smart thing to do.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                this

=[

Comment

Cool car. Another bmw in the plans?
                  S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                  What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                    Cool car. Another bmw in the plans?
                    Thanks. I love this Corvair. And probably the longest ive ever kept a car!!! But as for whats next. I dont want to say cause i dont want to jinx anything here lol. But im going to limit myself down to two cars. Cause im going to sell the truck here too. So ill be down to my Firehawk and this other car if everything works out!

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

an e30? Oh, yeah, no jinxing. We all await the outcome. GLWS.

COTM

Comment

This car comes with a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. What more do you need.

These cars are fancy. There is one down the road from my house for sale as well. Not as clean or as cheap as you are asking though. GLWS.

Comment

wow wow wow I thought you were never gonna sell this thing.

I really wish I had a place to keep a fun car right now or I would be scooping this up from you. I have always wanted a Monza, and I am in PA right now as it is too dammit.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

No trades

This saddens me. Nice example of a Corvair!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              wow wow wow I thought you were never gonna sell this thing.

I really wish I had a place to keep a fun car right now or I would be scooping this up from you. I have always wanted a Monza, and I am in PA right now as it is too dammit.
                              a guy that was working here in PA bought my Grand National and drove it back to TX when he was done with his work up here. Could do the same with the Corvair :P

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Working...
                              X