MOMO Design Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOMO Design Watch

Selling a MOMO Design Watch.I thought the car enthusiast would dig it.
    has carbon fiber face.box and booklet.retail was over 800.00 selling it 200.00 picked up or shipped add shipping cost

no body likes watches ?
    this awsome watch I would keep it myself if I didn't get a chopard that looks like it carbon face chrono.

Comment

is it an automatic?

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
      well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

no it not the automatics are 2k

Comment

Ebay it

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

yeah I might trying craigslist first and forum Ebay will be next:)

Comment

me love automatic watches.

Comment

cool me too!I traded my rolex for a chopard Mille miglia carbon fiber face titanium case love it!There is allot of chopards I would like to have they are my favorite watches very car inspired .

Comment

the word mille evokes automobile.i'll check em out but i dont have that kind of flow. do you have pics of your watch?
                  i just bought a swiss army infantry XL auto with a swiss ETA 2895-2. 200 bucks on ebay
                  :finger: FTW!

Comment

the momo or the chopard?

Comment

the chopard evokes auto. but so do the automatic chrono momos. and the 1 you have for sale. the watch would probably sell fast at that price on ebay.

Comment

that is to ricer hahah

Comment

uhm okay^ thats your opinion but momo made and Italy is far from ricey?
                          guess you think my chopard is ricey too looks allot like the momo.cunfused about what you consider ricey on a watch or even a car.Carbon fiber is far from ricey it is the furthest thing from it just cause Honda guys and such use it that gives it a bad name.maybe a seiko or casio might make sense .
                          ow well its your opinion I think the watch is sick but looks to much like my chopard that retails 5,300 so just decided to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
                            the word mille evokes automobile.i'll check em out but i dont have that kind of flow. do you have pics of your watch?
                            i just bought a swiss army infantry XL auto with a swiss ETA 2895-2. 200 bucks on ebay
                            :finger: FTW!
                            I am watching for a Hammi Jazzmaster Small Second on ebay, with that same ETA movement in it. Prolly going to be my next dress watch
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

^ thats nice watch I had my grandpas gold square 60"s Hamilton watch for a while sold it for 500 bought a tag heuer aqua racer sold that got the rolex than traded that got the chopard .

Comment

Working...
                              X