Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone 4/4S Vapor aluminum case! $40 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put mine on, and the reception immediately loses two bars. Is anybody else having problems with it? I don't think the little pads inside are protecting it from shorting the antenna.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Of the few hundred cases I have sent out in the world I have had two people report reception issues, one had average reception to begin with so the case probably had an effect, the other had great reception and the case obviously had an effect but since it was one of many of the same color I have sent out it couldn't be a batch problem. I got the case back tested it on my phone and it worked fine, sold it to a local customer and it it works fine.

So have there been issues? Yes, but very few as I have stated. If you are having issues then if the case is blemish free you can send it back to me for a refund of the purchase price minus the $8.50 shipping charge I paid.

And before others comment here that the case must be the issue: I have a brand new 4s, put my SIM in it and the battery drains fast, put my g/f SIM in the phone and the battery lasts through 2 days of use. It is a bizarre scenario, I am just stating that there may be variables that one can not account for as these are electronic devices, however, I will stand behind the goods that I sell.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

I like the look of it. I'm going to put the padding all the way around inside it.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
        X