FS/FT: 2005 Honda crf250r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: 2005 Honda crf250r

I am thinking about selling my 2005 Crf250r. Bike is very clean and well maintained. I am the second owner and I knew the original owner personally. He rode it around a farm down in Flemington and I only trail rode it a handful of times. Bike has never seen a track and was never raced. Since I owned it I changed the motor and trans oil every 3 rides and it always came out clean. I also recently checked the valve clearances and everything was still within factory specifications. I have a clean certificate of origin and owners manual for it. Bike is mostly stock but has Renthal bars, Works Connection Radiator braces, and a few other odds and ends. I just put on a new RK chain and Primary Drive steel 51 tooth sprocket. Also have new front and rear tires for it which are not installed yet and a new set of graphics which are also not installed yet. Asking 3,000. I don't need to sell the bike or need the money, so I am only slightly negotiable on price. Also interested in trades, possibly for a street legal bike, welder, other tools, pickup truck, e30 or e30 parts, suspension parts or turbo stuff. Let me know what you have.

Last edited by 1987_325is; 04-29-2012, 04:40 PM.

Price?
    We're out there in here.

Comment

Working...
    X