• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Xbox 360 wireless network adapter.

I needz one

PM ME

durp

Comment

You can always buy a cheap router of craigslist or ebay, run DD-WRT, and use it as a network bridge. Not sure how much Microshaft adapters are but it could potentially save you some money.

Comment

Got one. Only used twice. $50 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by Fourbanger View Post
          You can always buy a cheap router of craigslist or ebay, run DD-WRT, and use it as a network bridge. Not sure how much Microshaft adapters are but it could potentially save you some money.
          I was looking Into this, I will try some more.

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
          Got one. Only used twice. $50 shipped
          I'll let you know. New is $60

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

This one is pretty much new also. Only used twice.

Comment

Go get one of these:

I've had 2 now, the last one got taken out by lightening. It gives you the mobility of wireless, but the speed of wired. Cannot be beat for gaming.

Just saw they are no longer available, oh well. Other companies make them, just look for a powerline bridge.

Edit, found em on ebay $35. I'm tempted to by another as backup.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Go get one of these:

I've had 2 now, the last one got taken out by lightening. It gives you the mobility of wireless, but the speed of wired. Cannot be beat for gaming.

Just saw they are no longer available, oh well. Other companies make them, just look for a powerline bridge.

Edit, found em on ebay $35. I'm tempted to by another as backup.
                http://compare.ebay.com/like/3605410...Types&var=sbar
                I was thinking of doing this very thing but how does this work? I attach the bridge to my router and the my xbox to the 4 port switch? Can I also attach my TV to it too?

COTM

Comment

Yup, take the input one and plug it into your router, then plug the unit into the wall.

The output one (that goes to whatever device you wants), I just looked at mine and it has 4 plugs, so you can connect up to 4 devices.

I do a ton of gaming, and I'll never go back to wireless. It only makes sense, considering if you are playing on an electronic system, you must have a wall socket within reach anyway.
                  No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Thanks man I will have to try that out.

Comment

From what I've read those can be hit or miss depending on your house's wiring. If you don't have the cleanest power or you're trying to use them across different circuits it can degrade the signal pretty badly.

Comment

^ Dunno, our house was built in the 60s. I get 10mb download and 5ish upload with it, ping is usually 30ms or less.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                        X