things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

things for sale

Hey there, still trying to sell stuff...

I've got a whiskey barrel table, chairs and lamp that I've put on criagslist (pictures there) for $400

Also, have an antique office desk with pencil/pen drawer, filing cabinet drawer and six others (eight total) with matching chair and leather top I'm asking $125

And a stereo setup I'm asking $300

I need to sell all this stuff, also have two mini fridges I'm asking $20 per, an ice machine I'd like $30 for.

Entire bar soda gun setup (everything: 14-16 button gun, all pumps for each button, cold plate to run everything through, 20lb CO2 tank, carbonator, regulator, pressure gauge, connects for syrups, etc.) I'd like $250 for

A bar you can come remove it's 7x6 with an ice well sink, two water sinks, faucet, stick on tile, really good looking, all plumbing to drain into 5 gallon bucket that has sump pump that empty whole bucket in a few seconds (no drain in basement, routed to main drain of house eight feet up the wall)

"Don't Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles You" - Unknown

that is some legit man cave gear...if you shipped I might pick some things up...regardless glws.
    NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
    9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
    WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
    STÄTUS|
    Got Juice?|

Comment

I could ship depending on what it is

I've shipped a soda gun setup up just like this before to someone on bimmerforums (couple years back) I think shipping was right at $100 because of the boxing needed for the co2 tank.

"Don't Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles You" - Unknown

Comment

Soda gun and holster

Cooler with cold plate

Pressure gauges and regulator

Pumps

Carbonator

CO2 tank and gauge

Syrup hoses

Mini fridge and light

Mini fridge

Ice machine