FS: Verizon Droid Charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Verizon Droid Charge

You are looking at a Samsung Droid Charge for Verizon with a complete accessory set. This has been a great phone to me and my work as an independent consultant but recently my new employer gave me a company phone so this is no longer needed.

If you are grandfathered into Verizon's unlimited data plan and are looking to try out 4g speeds. This is a great economical start. What you see is what you get in this picture:

2 x micro usb cables
    1 x usb charger
    2 x Qmadix Holster
    2 x Qmadix Case
    1 x Samsung Droid Charge
    1 x Samsung EHS60 ear buds with inline mic
    1 x 32gb Sandisk Micro SD card - Class 10 (faster storage compared to the Class 4 that came stock)

Clean ESN but will need you acquire a SIM card if you don't own one already. Free at a verizon store.

No scratches on the screen or antenna rim. just a few scuffs on the plastic back panel. Never rooted always used stock software. Latest FP8 update rolled out as of yesterday.

I had an iphone before and I honestly love how well rounded this phone is. I could easily transfer files, access office documents, fast surf speed to the point I cancelled my own internet and tether my phone.

Wish I can keep it but I hate carrying 2 phones in my pocket.

Looking to get $140 shipped
    Last edited by bmwstephen; 04-01-2013, 10:43 PM.

Price?

Comment

oops sorry. posted!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
        X