Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movado men's Chronograph F/S....brand new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movado men's Chronograph F/S....brand new!

Hey guys-
    So...I have for sale or trade, my brand new Movado Chronograph watch. I have it on Ebay right now, but will end the listing if i were to make a deal here, which is what i'd prefer.
    What I'm asking cash: $895.00 ($100 under what i paid, minus the sales tax and warranty plan). The watch is brand new, never worn, never even taken out of case. It is flawless. It is only a few months old, i bought it in February of this year.
    Here's the link to my watch on Ebay:

What I'd take in trade: Fuji X100 camera w/lenses, I-mac p.c...newer one, Macbook Air...current model....

i'm also looking for a BMW 528, 535is, E28.....anything early-mid 80s' in the 5 series, that is a runner but needs cosmetics for my watch + cash from me.

here's my Cell # 925-917-0776
    I live in the east bay, about 40 mins from San Francisco
    -John
    Attached Files

Not to be an ass, but the X100 is not an interchangeable lens camera 23mm F2 prime only. Its one hell of a little camera though, you have picked one of the best P&S on the market though
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I'm aware of that...i am photography junky. I just want one for the convenience of not having to carry lenses and film around on a trip �� I wouldn't have asked for something if I didn't know what it was ��

Comment

Working...
      X