FS/FT Yamaha XS850 Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT Yamaha XS850 Special

1980 Yamaha XS 850-1980. Bought the bike to my be my daily, put $1000 into fixing it up. New accelerator cable, throttle cable, engine oil, rear end oil, spark plugs, clutch cable, header wrap,taillight, three cone cold air intakes, had two carbs recleaned and jetted and one new carb. I drove the bike for a week, before my stumbling on a deal on my E30. The bike has been sitting for a year, but it did run and drive last time. I will pull it out this week to start it. It is not perfect tho, turn signal bulb will have to be replaced, as well as the brakes new bled, and headers wrap is sagging. To put simply, for my protection I am saying it is not in drove away condition, but a few hours and you could drive it everyday. I am not a mechanic, so all the carburetor work has been performed at islands motorcycle repair in Savannah, and I have all recipes for work and parts. It's a 500 dollar bike, obo, so come by and see it any day. Call or Text 91250839686 for Joe anytime. Email or text for further pictures, thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Originally Posted by Exodus
    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

if you were only closer, it would make a killer cafe racer. glws
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by martin318ise30 View Post
      if you were only closer, it would make a killer cafe racer. glws
      i thought the same...

Comment

It's sold guys, but thanks anyway
        Originally Posted by Exodus
        He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

Working...
        X