CANON 5D MARK ii FOR SALE !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CANON 5D MARK ii FOR SALE !!!!!

I know there are a lot of budding photogs here so figured I would post here. I am selling my Canon 5D mark ii. Everything that is pictured is included. I have an extra strap that I can throw in if you want it. I know a lot of people have personal preferences as I did so I got rid of the original one and can't find it. It comes with the original battery and a wall charger/car charger combo. I have been using this charger for years now and it works great. The car charger is so nice when I am out and about and wont see a wall charger for days. Never had any problem with the camera, worked flawlessly from the day I bought it of the original owner about 2 years ago.

It has some scratches in the LCD screen and thats about it. The screen can easily be replaced if it bothers you that much.

It has 14,211 actuations and 234 videos.

Check craigslist and ebay and you will see that these go for hundreds of dollars more with many more actuations on the body.
    $1000 I am asking $1000 and if it sells through r3v I would like $900 and $100 would be donated to the site.
    CONTACT- 310-980-4583 or message me on here

sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Good deal here guys, if I didnt have a 6d already I would be all over this

GLWS and free bump
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
    X