Motorcycle Apparel and Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle Apparel and Helmets

I have some really nice apparel and 3 helmets one has never been worn.

Alpine Stars female motorcycle jacket in excellent shape wife wore it 3 times. paid $180 new
    Redline 2 piece Motorcycle racing leathers, zips into 1 piece for AMA rules. Wore 1 time no blems looks absolutely new. paid $450 new
    KBC Little Angel Helmet Limited Run never been worn at all, same as new. paid $180 new
    HJC Amazon only wore a couple times by my wife no blems looks new. paid $130 new
    HJC Tribe this was my personal helmet and it does show some wear but is in good condition. paid $130 new

I need a Getrag 260 for 87 and older cars, I also like go fast goodies and wheels for the ole E30.
    Attached Files
    sigpic87 325E The Honey Badger

I would also do some trading on a set of 15 or 16" wheels with good tires. and I'm not too picky as long as they are tuner style stuff, maybe even bottlecaps
    Last edited by Bullhead; 09-21-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I have an ICON Timax jacket that is in excellent shape, the plastic is still on the lettering. This one a limited production jacket and has the titanium inserts not aluminum. I will also put this on the table but this makes me get serious lol.
      I am throwing a random pic of what it looks like my phone is broke.

Comment

Lets try this again.
        Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to put a but it all price, I will sell it all for $750.00 firm. I almost have that in the leathers.

Comment

I got a tranny, now I am just interested in wheels, suspension, go fast goodies etc..

Comment

Bump, and I would even be willing to trade a few of these for a set of stock bottlecaps with decent tires.

Comment

Bump, and I would really like to trade for a chip (pref sssquid) and suspension components, springs shock setup. I am willing to look at any offers.

Comment

Working...
                X