Hate to, but have to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to, but have to...

Starting a business is harder than anticipated, need cash asap... If anyone is interested, big blue is on the market... http://elpaso.craigslist.org/rvs/4702465556.html

Business link, http://classicelegancecoaches.com

Price for r3v is $18,900

sigpic
    Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
    '94 318i
    '07 335i
    '11 X5
    '89 325ic m30b35

Badass.

Comment

Like a boss! I wish I had enough money to buy that...and drive it…
      What is the mpgs? Dayum it's sweet.
      Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
        Badass.
        Thank you.

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
        Like a boss! I wish I had enough money to buy that...and drive it…
        What is the mpgs? Dayum it's sweet.
        This one's so much fun to drive, can't wait til the storm is past and can get another... Usually at full throttle, 75 mph she gets a whopping 6.5-7 mpg's... lol... It's been said that the 4104's get around 10-12, but with the end caps, raised roof, and a lead foot.......
        sigpic
        '94 318i
        '07 335i
        '11 X5
        '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Wish you all the good luck.I'm at the same position in my life too.
          You need patience and patience and more patience.Sorry for the off-topic post. :-)

Not Sent By Me.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally Posted by aaron_silva
          It is always frustrating having a harsh ride when
          you arent in the right mind set.

Comment

6v71 for power I assume???? what are you using for a colder weather heat source? heated tank bay??? if so how mats or hvac or both???
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by a3ternus View Post
              Wish you all the good luck.I'm at the same position in my life too.
              You need patience and patience and more patience.Sorry for the off-topic post. :-)

Not Sent By Me.
              Thanks, best of luck to you as well... Patience is hard, feeling a bit overwhelmed... lol

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              6v71 for power I assume???? what are you using for a colder weather heat source? heated tank bay??? if so how mats or hvac or both???
              Super close, good guess! 6-71 and previous owner added a turbo so she's a hot rod... If there were an e30 of busses, this would be it! The tanks are not heated, unfortunately, so it wouldn't be the best in the northern parts. IIRC, mats and wraps can be had for pretty cheap, and if anyone is interested I know a lot of people who can heat trace and insulate. Inside the coach has 3" of insulation all the way around, and plenty of built in heaters.
              sigpic
              '94 318i
              '07 335i
              '11 X5
              '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Half boner here... Possibly trading big blue for an S550 AMG plus cashola... fingers crossed for a smooth transaction...
                sigpic
                '94 318i
                '07 335i
                '11 X5
                '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man the Visionary View Post
                  Thanks, best of luck to you as well... Patience is hard, feeling a bit overwhelmed... lol

Super close, good guess! 6-71 and previous owner added a turbo so she's a hot rod... If there were an e30 of busses, this would be it! The tanks are not heated, unfortunately, so it wouldn't be the best in the northern parts. IIRC, mats and wraps can be had for pretty cheap, and if anyone is interested I know a lot of people who can heat trace and insulate. Inside the coach has 3" of insulation all the way around, and plenty of built in heaters.
                  Thanks

I have been really hawking the Wide Body wanderlodge (90-97) market for almost 3 years now, if its been for sale in that time I have more than likely known about it ;) I have been really considering a Bus for living out of for work to get out of the crappy hotel thing, I work in the north mostly and I hate the heat so I try to work in the winter, so with out a good heat source for the tank bay and without something more than a couple of cadet or suburban electric units for heat I would have to pass.....
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                  X