Vintagemotorsportposters.com venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintagemotorsportposters.com venture

Hey guys, following on the E12 M535i poster I sold on a very limited basis recently, I thought there was a market for vintage motorsport posters. We all like garage wall art, and to me and others I think, the period correct, production-based race car versions of our own cars really set the tone. So I started with a few E12's since that's my sweet spot, and tried to round out with some other offerings. I hope to add some non-M3 E30's in racing soon to my offerings.

I hope to add a new poster every week or so, but creating product is tough without orders, so I decided to start to promote this. All posters are $35. Have a look at:

I'm currently working with three photographers with two more tentatively interested. The first three have been great to work with and are scanning their old photos, sending me possible poster candidates every day. I'm going to branch out beyond BMW's as well.

All posters are available without logo/text if you prefer. If you have product suggestions or ideas, I'm very appreciative of feedback.
    Last edited by flipwils11; 01-10-2015, 07:47 PM.
    cars: E12 M535i, E30 325is, E46 325xiT 5spd

Great idea.

Comment

New posters up, E30 325i touring car from 1986.

Comment

A new poster is up and ready for orders:

Comment

Bump, still taking orders for anyone interested!

Comment

Great idea!
            Neue Motorsports: http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/neuemotorsports/

Comment

Working...
            X