Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon EF 50mm 1.4

sold
    Last edited by Cabriolet; 11-01-2015, 10:37 PM.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

willing to part out?? Might be interested in the hood all by its self....
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      willing to part out?? Might be interested in the hood all by its self....
      not really. you can get the hood cheap enough from amazon and it will be faster and easier. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00013MSUQ
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

yeah I know, I just so rarely shoot with a hood on other than my BIG glass I dont think about it much is all
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          yeah I know, I just so rarely shoot with a hood on other than my BIG glass I dont think about it much is all
          this hood is a must for this lens. since it is plastic any time it gets bumped it has to get repaired at canon. but since i've had the hood 0 issues. if you have this 50mm get this hood, it's a must.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
          X