Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Blackberry Storms...

ONE LEFT

I have 2 storms for sale, New In Box! I haven't even opened the box yet, I just picked them up from Verizon.

Reason for selling is that I hate this phone, and my verizon dealer was having a wicked sale.

Asking 375 each shipped anywhere in the US.

If you guys want more/cleaner pics I can get them tomorrow, for now, I'm going to bed...

Links to feedback threads on other forums...

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    Last edited by devonjordan; 04-02-2009, 02:21 PM.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

damn. i hate that phone too but thats a sick deal. id probably do it but i have tmobile
    Originally posted by Lof8
    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
    therefore, their value is much greater.
    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Bump for the workingk stiffs.
      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

I should have bought two more when I picked up my set to do the same, and the phone does not suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          I should have bought two more when I picked up my set to do the same, and the phone does not suck.
          They don't, I just cant stand touch screens....

Comment

A screen protecter resolved that for me. I suggest it to whomever picks this buy up.

Comment

A screen protecter resolved that for me. I suggest it to whomever picks this buy up.

Serious, and to the potential purchaser of the Black Berry, I can get any/all accessories @ a discount, so if you want me to pick up anything to send with the storms, I can do that (for the cost of the item). Chargers, SD Cards, Cases, WHATEVER, I can get it....

Comment

Well, it does come preloaded from Verizon with an 8gb micro SD card.

Comment

Well, it does come preloaded from Verizon with an 8gb micro SD card.
                  TRUTH, I meant bigger cards, chargers, etc...

Comment

I was hoping to help by passing that info along for those who didn't know it. Not to debate. GLWS, buyer, enjoi.

Comment

Wtf...

So you're telling everyone the phone sucks, and you hate it, but you just so happened to scoop 2 of them at your Verizon store? A phone that retails $500 dollars, you just said fuck it and whipped out your debit card?
                      Stolen? Give us the gritty details.

Comment

I love how they are automatically stolen.....

I bought the phones with the intentions to flip them. I dont need another phone... I did not pay retail, or even close to it. My local verizon store had a sale to make their quarterly goals, so I renewed my contracts for 2 years (I'm never leaving verizon), and got these bad boys. I would tell you what I paid for them, but I dont want to be superlowballed.

I also never said the phone sucks, just that I hate them. Everyone I know who has one, loves the damn thing, like I said, I cant stand touch screens.

-Devon

Comment

i only dislike it due to it being touch screen. cant wait for the BB niagra.

gl with sale
                          Originally posted by Lof8
                          4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                          therefore, their value is much greater.
                          Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

I know what you must have paid.

Comment

I know what you must have paid.
                              Its probably less than you think... but feel free totake a guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X