Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Tamiya Schnitzer E30 M3 Sport Evo RC w/ Electronics - SoCal pickup only

Hello All,

I'm listing an excellent condition Tamiya TT-01 Schnitzer BMW E30 M3 Sport Evo RC car with electronics.

This kit is discontinued and is basically a time capsule situation, I purchased the kit and associated electronics roughly 8-9 years ago and essentially never used it. I opened the kit, assembled the chassis and just started to prep the body for paint before it ended up being stored away in a closet, not even the factory sticker sheet was taken out of the plastic. The chassis has never seen any outdoor use, it literally was assembled and tested inside my apartment to confirm that everything worked and then shelved.

Included with the car is a Futaba Magnum 3PM-FM radio system, a Duratrax digital peak charger with battery and a AI Automatic Bullet Reverse Digital speed controller (factory original speed controller is included). These three items alone cost in the neighborhood of $300 when new.

There are some batshit crazy prices on these kits on teh webz, so I'm pricing it at the lowest one I could find online. I'm asking $325 or best reasonable offer for all. Cash only, no deliveries, no trades, no splitting it up. Pick up in Playa Del Rey/LAX area. Show up wearing a face covering, please.

PM me if interested and thanks for looking.

SOLD, off to a good home.

Mods can delete if necessary.

Comment

Working...
    X