• Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 crap for sale

Click image for larger version

Name:	DDBA6D15-C409-4637-ABDC-5B26401DC600.jpeg
Views:	689
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	9986807Hello everyone, I have collected crap for my 1987 325E for the past 7 years. I was working on doing a 327i turbo set up. Unfortunately for the past two an a half years “life happens” and I haven’t had time to work on it. So I decided to pull a trigger and sell it. Is it running? No of course not, 😅hehe. Does it look good, no it doesn’t it’s terrible. I don’t really think that the chassis is in good condition it needs rust repair that I found under the firewall. Anyhow, I have the EDM for both ETA and 325i, engine wiring harness for both as well. I have a brand new wiring harness for the fuel injectors for the 325i. I also have a head that needs work from the 325i as well as the intake manifold, crankshaft balancer, crankshaft sensor and the bracket that is needed for the conversion to “327i”. Since I was planing to do a turbo swap I also have the twin turbo set up that I got of a Toyota I believe it was either 1jz or 2jz stock turbo set up(the exhaust manifold would have to be made).Both driver and passenger seats aren’t in a great condition but not to bad. I really don’t think that you should reuse any old fuel system parts but I do have a more or less new high pressure transfer fuel pump for the ETA set up. I have an original block with pistons and crankshaft attached. On an engine stand. That would need to be worked on as well as another long block sitting inside the engine bay(everything is connected it’s an ETA motor) since I was getting everything slowly ready for the conversion set up I wasn’t focusing on making it run. I also have a few parts on order from ECS tuning that should be here in May that if I sell this stuff I won’t be needing and will have to sell as well. So let me know if anyone is interested in anything or someone could just come and pick it up for $4k. I’m honestly having a hard time getting rid of this and I put a lot of thought and patience in to gathering all this random shit... so to me $4 is very lowballing it, but I don’t even know if it’s even worth that much. I also have 5 Series rims that I was going to put on it once it was finished.
    I’ll take some pictures tomorrow for you guys.
    Last edited by FattBastid; 04-10-2021, 09:11 PM. Reason: I’ll keep adding the pictures. Tomorrow I’ll add all the interior parts.

Interested. Location? Any interest in splitting some of the stuff up?
    Instagram
    Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
    F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
    E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
    E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
    E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

....you got this piece?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 3.33.09 PM.png
Views:	669
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	9982080

Comment

I’m located near Las Vegas Nevada.
        I don’t have that piece.
        when I got the car it was a rolling shell. So there are very few interior pieces.

Comment

Is the shift boot for sale? How’s the dash? Are the orange abs connectors unbroken? 🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Originally posted by donahue1980 View Post
            Is the shift boot for sale? How’s the dash? Are the orange abs connectors unbroken? 🙏🙏🙏
            The dash eventually cracked, so no good. Shift boot?! there are plenty of great options on the net I would recommend getting something nice and fresh. I’ll check on the abs.

Comment

Originally posted by hteverow View Post
              ....you got this piece?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 3.33.09 PM.png
Views:	669
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	9982080
              Who’s interior is this? It is fresh 🧐

Comment

Cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pictures on here.

Comment

Originally posted by FattBastid View Post
                  Cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pictures on here.
                  Above the section where you enter a quick reply (bottom of the page), there is a picture of a camera. If you click the camera, a section shows up under the smilies/emojis that says 'Upload or Select from Photo Album'.
                  Instagram
                  Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
                  F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
                  E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
                  E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
                  E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

I think that I got this picture thing figured out

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by venerated View Post

Above the section where you enter a quick reply (bottom of the page), there is a picture of a camera. If you click the camera, a section shows up under the smilies/emojis that says 'Upload or Select from Photo Album'.
                      how is your M2C?

Comment

I'm looking for the plastic bellypan/undertray - still have it?
                        HE>i
                        89 335i m30 power, 4hp22 delivery

Comment

If you are selling parts, I need a good 325e TB and a good thermo-time switch (sensor in thermostat housing closest to the radiator).

Comment

Do you still have the rear brace bar?

Comment

do you have the mass airflow meter flange that bolts onto the meter and connects to the airbox?

Comment

Working...
                              X