Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS 4 x 100 15 x 7 ET25 MOMO Penta star wheels RARE.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 4 x 100 15 x 7 ET25 MOMO Penta star wheels RARE.....

I have a very nice set of RARE old school 4 x 100 15 x 7 ET25 MOMO Penta star wheels. None of the wheels have any curb rash nor are any of them bent. The center donut pieces (lack of a better word) are nice, no nicks or scrapes. Three of the nuts are decent and have some small nicks from where someone at one time has tried to use a pair of pliers to remove them and I believe the gouges are minor enough where you should be able to file and sand them out. One of the nuts is kind of bad and you may need to source another one. None of the lug nut holes have any "egging out". When I got them, someone had already stripped all of the paint off of them and tried to polish the surface of them. I wet sanded the machine marks off of the faces with 220 and 2000 grit on the outside lips on all of them, in anticipation of polishing them. I just don't have the time to complete them. They could all just be painted (like the were originally from the factory) or finish polishing them. I would prefer to sell these to someone in California (I'm in Salinas)and who could come and pick them up as Shipping will probably be quite a bit. I will still work with someone who wants to ship them, but I would have to see what it would cost to ship them to their location. I can send additional photos if needed to whoever sends me a cell Number to send them to. Payment to be made via Pay pal friends and family. $600. OBO + shipping.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 88 ragtop; 07-04-2021, 12:39 PM.

these look great, can you look into shipping to 11694? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by frijole View Post
      these look great, can you look into shipping to 11694? thanks!
      I' m not sure if you are getting my messages, I can look into shipping these to New York but only if you are serious.

Comment

I sent you a DM!

Comment

Working...
        X