Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - BBS RS001, 4x100, in 15x7 plus spare wheel parts SOLD

SOLD

I have a complete set of BBS RS001 with the specs noted in the title. Flat backs, not drilled. The wheels come with tires which are now about 8 years old and will need to get used or replaced; one tire is damaged.

The waffles are nice and true, and the plastic BBS caps are new so they are shinny black and gold. BBS stainless steams. The wheels were refinshed about 10 years ago and are not perfect; I never got around re-sealing the lips so they need to get polished to be awesome! Only used during the summer - this is one of my three sets of wheels I had for my e30.

The price is for a total of four (4) wheels and tires, including whaffles, caps and new BBS logos. Plus I am including all the parts to build a spare wheel - you will be rocking with even a spare BBS wheel!!!!. The tires are Goodyear Assurance Ultratour with less than 1,000 miles on them.

I am pretty firm on the asking price but will entertain reasonable offers. I can have the tires removed for easier and cheaper shipping once the funds are received. I am asking $---------- for the setup. Full asking price also gets the brand new BBS removal tool. Shipping is additional and will vary depending on where you are and how fast you want it.

For faster response you can text me at -----------. See candy photos - I have more

Wheels are located in the Seattle area.

Last edited by Martin C.; 04-25-2022, 08:31 AM.
    1997 328i - SOLD
    1991 325is - SOLD
    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
    1991 318is
    2011 328i xDrive
    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

I appreciate all of the inquiries. The wheels are SOLD.
    1997 328i - SOLD
    1991 325is - SOLD
    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
    1991 318is
    2011 328i xDrive
    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X