WTB E30 15x7 ET25 4x100 cheap rims for storage use only, Chicago Burbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 15x7 ET25 4x100 cheap rims for storage use only, Chicago Burbs

I'm in chicago area, and would like to test fit to be sure if its at all possible. I'm looking for inexpensive rims, project is purely for storage, current rim/tire combination is 24 inch diameter, and I'm considering that if I go to a 15 inch rim, and 165/45 spec tire I can drop 1.5 inches lower, and conceivably fit under a 4 post lift with a different car above it. Don't ask, you'd laugh, and cry, and make fun of me. Humor me, anyone in the west burbs got a 15x7 ET 25 I can test fit, and maybe buy all 4? Unless you've tested these front and rear to see if they'd clear a Z1, I think a test fit may be in order. I'm pretty sure they will fit, but drop the car to virtually undriveable height, which is ok... storage only.
    sigpic
    Trying to make the world a better place, 6 TB at a time.
    http://abloriginalparts.com/

Your best bet is to find a 15" 4x100 set for Miata or Civic, the offset and bore size would be different than E30, but hey, as long as they fit. Folks usually run those wheels on E30s because they want wider rim widths, and use hubcentric rings and spacers, so it all depends on how they would fit your car. One bonus is that Miata tire size has smaller OD than E30, such as 205/50-15 vs. E30 205/55-15. There are a lot of cheaper aftermarket wheels for Japanese cars, and since you won't be driving yours, just storing it on such wheels should work. You may even deflate the tires if you need extra vertical room.

Check Craigslist and FB, or go to an LKQ Pull-It-Yourself yard to get them even cheaper.

Comment

I don’t have 15 inch, but I do have a set of 14 inch Borbet CA. Good old school generic wheel. Great for winter driving. I have 4 with decent tires. $450 for the set plus shipping. Comes with Bmw logo center caps.

Comment

I have a set of 14” bottle caps with old Conti tires, I’m in Willowbrook. $250.

Comment

Working...
        X