6 - BMW Basketweaves with Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 - BMW Basketweaves with Caps

Looking to sell all 6 basketweaves together. 14in 4x100 for e30/2002/e21/Honda etc. 4 are spray painted white and two are spray painted black. Will need new tires but all hold air in case you wanted to use them as rollers.

4 centercaps are included with really good condition bmw logos.

4 white wheels
    2 black wheels​

$OLD local pick up. Located in the Bay Area
    Last edited by agarcia; 02-12-2023, 07:43 PM.

I will give you $100 plus shipping for the two black ones without center caps. Let me know.
    email me
    resra@att.net

Comment

Hey agarcia, have you been communicating with me via email to sell the two black wheels separately? Because, someone is and keeps wanting me to send the payment as friends and family despite me telling them that I will cover the paypal fee also. Please confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by inka2002tii View Post
        Hey agarcia, have you been communicating with me via email to sell the two black wheels separately? Because, someone is and keeps wanting me to send the payment as friends and family despite me telling them that I will cover the paypal fee also. Please confirm.
        Hi good morning. I have not reached out via email. There are many scammers looking for contact info and reach out. Happened to a few friends of mine already! I’ll pm you

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
          X