WTB: Pirelli P6 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Pirelli P6 tires

I would like to find 2 Pirelli P6 195/65/14 tires in perfect condition. These were found as original tires on some e30's. I am looking for junkyard finds on spares that have never been used or very, very little use. I have 3 that I have found and would like 2 more to complete my set. There is no hurry and I am looking for cheap.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Last edited by racingwoody; 03-29-2010, 08:28 PM.
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

Any one find any?
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've got one. Double check tomorrow. How much are you willing to pay, plus shipping? Located in NorCal.

Comment

really? you want to drive on 20 year old tires? Sounds scary to me.

Comment

Japandrew?

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
            really? you want to drive on 20 year old tires? Sounds scary to me.
            No, I do not want to drive on them, but I have a couple of sets of wheels for my E30 and there is nothing like having a complete set of factory original rims and tires if you can. Just something I would like to have around.
            Kevin Gibson
            90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by ElMuque13 View Post
              I'm pretty sure I've got one. Double check tomorrow. How much are you willing to pay, plus shipping? Located in NorCal.
              As 2002maniac has stated these tires are not for driving and probably are doing nobody but me any good lying around taking up space in your garage. I would prefer to not have more than $30 per tire spent as the 1st three I have found with the nubbies still on them where about $25 for all 3. Let me know what you where looking to get out of yours.

shipping would be to Columbus, OH 43085. Business address sometimes makes it a little cheaper.

Thanks,

Kevin
              Kevin Gibson
              90 325is

Comment

PM sent. Here are a couple of pics...
                Attached Files

Comment

can we even buy these tires brand new anymore? I have a hardtime finding some high end tires for stock weaves...

Comment

New pic of P6 attached...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X