17x7 mesh rims w/ 1 inch lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17x7 mesh rims w/ 1 inch lip

4x100 alloy rims, knock offs. front left rim has small 2" curbage, the other 3 are perfect. kumho ecsta tires with less than 4000 miles on them. wanting something differnt.
    willing to trade with cash on top for esm reps, miro rims, or keskin rims. looking for mesh with lips.

here are some pics on my car i can take more if wanted

also here is a link to my cardomain that has some more side pics of the rims

asking 700 w/tires
    local pickup only
    thanks
    Mick

86' silver arctic metallic es

crashed car rims no longer for sale. sorry, close thread

Comment

Pics of crashed car? Sorry, Glad your ok.

Comment

Man, E30's are dropping like flys. I have read several of these in the last few weeks. OP sorry to hear about your loss, hope everyone is okay.

Comment

WTF? I never even saw your car 'round town...what happened?

Gonna part or fix?

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

it wasnt bad, in fact it almost did nothing to my car. but i fucked up this chicks chevy cobalt haha. i was on 90 headin back to seattle and this bitch slammed on her breaks cause a car weaved in front of her and i had just gotten behind her and did see her breaking. all it did to my car was knock out my kidney grill, bend the front subframe by maybe a quarter of an inch and scratched up my front bumper. her back bumper got pushed back to her rear frame and i broke all of her taillights and fucked up her trunk. i was selling my rims so i could buy some kt1's. but now i have to pay this chick like 2 grand and i dont wanna roll on weaves for a long time. and you probably dont see me around cause i go to school in ellensburg and i am there most of the year. im only home for the summer.

Comment

and im definately just gonna fix, love this car way to much to think about parting this car.

Comment

Working...
              X