Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15x7 Euroweaves / Needs work --- Need them out of here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x7 Euroweaves / Needs work --- Need them out of here!

Posted before looking for a trade but things have cooled down I guess.

Looking for a quick $ale; $350.00 (Picked up locally preffered, I am in the Capital Area - Rockville, MD)

*fellas, been receiving a lot of pm's for these. seriously i just really want them gone. pm me for my paypal address if you're dead serious and i will send it to you. you want detailed pics? shoot me an email (jmmaustria@gmail.com). first come first served. you want it shipped to you? send me an offer on the price shipped. i haven't shipped wheels so please no BS. i'm giving out a great deal here, just want the ca$h. thanks.

-15x7
    -et24
    -4x100
    -wheels has "crub" marks and one tiny bend on one of the wheels, not noticeable until closely inspected.
    -weave-caps and center bevel painted
    -needs a good refinish to make it look outstanding again, but perfect for daily wheels
    -all centercaps intact - sourced from purems.com
    -balances perfect with no leaks

I'm not on here too much so shoot me an email (jmmaustria@gmail.com) if you're interested. I will make it a point to check back the forums often as well.

*to all those with complaints; this is a damn good deal and the price point is more than fair. take it to pm's if you have something negative to say.
    Last edited by nap83; 07-19-2009, 02:31 PM.

Tisk tisk. . . .r3v gets the inflated version?

I'll take the vortex discount of $300.

-tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4440803

Did you see this guys response on Vortex?:

hexagone
      Dude, put them up on r3vlimited or e30 tech- they have mad boners for 15" weaves.

Comment

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4440803
        Good catch.

OP, why the different pricing for R3v?

Comment

Originally posted by EightiesBaby View Post
          Did you see this guys (hexagone's) response on Vortex?
          Yeah. He's a member on here under the same name. Good guy, and probably knows about every BBS Rs/Rm wheel being sold on the web.
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

hey i have to give my VW guys a small discount ya know? I posted on here before but for trades... but to whomever has that $300 it's yours.

Comment

i'm not trying to have an e-fight here, just selling some stuff that other people might find valuable.

Comment

Originally posted by nap83 View Post
                hey i have to give my VW guys a small discount ya know?
                Right, right, sure.

Douchebag move.

Comment

4x100 community is not that large...Many of own or have owned vw and search other communities.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

looks like this isnt going to be sold here... wtf is with all these shady ass mofo driving e30s. ::headshaking::

Comment

Guys we all know this happens. Give the guy a break. It's a good price either way.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

who cares if he priced it differently?

I've done that before for some subaru stuff. ask more on the forums that are most likely to have the most low-ballers and time wasters ;) for me it was RS25 (better price) nasioc (higher price)... too many tools on nasioc.

If you're already on vortex, then you would get the better pricing...

kind of a jerk move wrecking the guys thread. He is the seller and can sell how he wants.
                        Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

hey i just posted it up here (2x already actually...) to see if there's any interest since i got the spare wheels from this site anyways... i've gotten offers of $400+ for these but i declined because i still had plans for the wheels at the time. it's a fair price and if you have no interest in it, then move along... it's called supply and demand... if that does not play well with the crowd that keeps on hate-posting then lock this thread up... IT WILL BE SOLD EITHER WAY. keep in mind i spent more than my asking price sourcing all the random stuff that came along with the wheels.

Comment

Gosh, I'm super tempted, and I'm local...

edit:
                            Originally posted by nap83 View Post
                            yes i did, got a deal in the works. just seeing if someone out there got a cheaper deal but from what i gathered, ac nico... damn these wheels are rare. considering i got 3 for $80 at craigslist.
                            I'll take 3 for $80. :)
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Yeah. He's a member on here under the same name. Good guy, and probably knows about every BBS Rs/Rm wheel being sold on the web.

Reading this made my day, haha... thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X