FS: 3 pieced ACT wheels 7x15 offset 38, forged with caps like BBS RS001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 3 pieced ACT wheels 7x15 offset 38, forged with caps like BBS RS001

I have a set of rare ACT wheels for sale. The wheels are 3 pieced, so you can change the dishes for bigger ones. The condition is good as you can see on the pics. Also they have no dents. You have to drill the center bore a little bit that they fit on BMW e30, VW etc..

Furthermore you will get some rare caps with locks. Normally ACT wheels were only available with caps without locks.

Size:

7x15 offset 38, bolt pattern 4x100

Price shipped worldwide for them will be 1800 US$. Shipping to Europe will be 1700 US$. I'm also open for any offers.

Pics:

Last edited by AC Nico; 05-01-2010, 01:56 AM.
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

bump
    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

I've never seen these wheels before. Very cool.

Comment

bump

[/color]

Comment

still for sale.

[/color]

Comment

I need 1 center cup from them because i have a similar set but 16x7 4x100 :p

Bump for sexy wheels

P.S. I know you have some Hartge 3 piece wheels, did you sell them?

Comment

Originally posted by image View Post
                I need 1 center cup from them because i have a similar set but 16x7 4x100 :p

Bump for sexy wheels

P.S. I know you have some Hartge 3 piece wheels, did you sell them?
                i have 3 sets Hartge 3 piece wheels :mrgreen:

Also one set with 4x100. I havent sold them yet because i did not offered them :)

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
                  i have 3 sets Hartge 3 piece wheels :mrgreen:

Also one set with 4x100. I havent sold them yet because i did not offered them :)
                  I'm talking about what you got about a month ago in a very, very good price . I also hunted on them but forgot in that day :(

What you want for them? :D

Comment

thats not the price i really paid for them. momentally they are not for sale :)

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by ac nico View Post
                      thats not the price i really paid for them. Momentally they are not for sale :)

:(

glws ;)

Comment

if i want to sell them i will let you know first :)

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                        X