So Cal: 2 sets of Cheap 4x100 wheels and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Cal: 2 sets of Cheap 4x100 wheels and tires

16x7 Motegis with 215/40/16 "Ventus" Tires, tires are good with a lot of tread left. As you can see the clearcoat is messed on the wheels. I'd like $150 for these picked up or + shipping cost. I'll include the wheels, tires, shiny valve stem caps and tuner lugs. Oh yeah, no idea what the offset is on these.

Next up, Centra Type 11's,15x7 et25 4x100 5 spoke wheels with a little dish. These are perfect e30 fitment, and stamped with made in germany, too bad I don't know who makes them. 3 wheels are chrome and 1 is primered. The tires are all pretty thrashed. Obviously these need to be refinished (and cleaned) but they could look good done right.

I'll take $150 for these too, + shipping cost if you want me to ship em. (prefer not to, I'm usually too busy for that.)

Last edited by 884door; 03-15-2010, 09:54 PM.

Bottom wheels are centra type 11s. I have a set for sale. PM me if you are willing to split the centras up.

Alex
    ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
    *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
      Bottom wheels are centra type 11s. I have a set for sale. PM me if you are willing to split the centras up.

Alex
      Oh cool, thanks. I'll see if anyone else is interested, if not maybe I'll split them up.

Comment

any thing you want trade wise for the centras?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          any thing you want trade wise for the centras?
          Hmm, not that I can think of, unless you have a complete e30 for trade :p

Maybe a 3.xx LSD, or car audio equipment or pretty much any electronics stuff in general.

Comment

all ive got electronically is a sony head unit and CD changer i never ended up using haha

Comment

all ive got electronically is a sony head unit and CD changer i never ended up using haha
              Damn, I have a good head unit but I need speakers, an amp and a sub.

Have anything interesting to trade? I'll consider pretty much anything of equal value.

Comment

IE street camber plates.. 4 door cardinal interior ( maybe like 25$ on your side)

Comment

IE street camber plates.. 4 door cardinal interior ( maybe like 25$ on your side)
                  Sorry man, i've really got no use for either or those. :(

Comment

ah. Ok. play guitar? lol

Comment

ah. Ok. play guitar? lol
                      lol no sorry. Uhh, I play video games if you got any of them layin' around. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 884door View Post
                        lol no sorry. Uhh, I play video games if you got any of them layin' around. lol
                        uhh. Most are my little brothers honestly :rofl:

Comment

do you have the center caps for the centras? And I might have the speakers and sub you want to trade!

Comment

Originally posted by ruabel2 View Post
                            do you have the center caps for the centras? And I might have the speakers and sub you want to trade!
                            Yes I do, one of them is also primered (poorly, like the wheel.) I don't know if I have all the little bolts for them but that should be something you can find at a hardware or auto parts store for a couple bucks.

Comment

Re-up

Comment

Working...
                              X