FS: BBS euroweaves 7x15 offset 24, 4x100 with caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BBS euroweaves 7x15 offset 24, 4x100 with caps

I found some Mille Miglia Chronos for my vert so i have to sell my Euroweaves. The condition is good as you can see on the pics. Only one rims has a small dent. Caps are also included. Tires are not included.

Price incl. shipping from Germany to USA will be 650 US$. I will also ship to Canada/Hawaii etc. or ask me if you are not sure.

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

650 is too steep for euroweaves...go down and ill take them.
    Drink beer Drive bmws shoot guns

Comment

Originally posted by chanceton14 View Post
      650 is too steep for euroweaves...go down and ill take them.
      dude, thats shipped from the motherland. perhaps you should look at some of the other threads and see what they're going for. nico, you're the man. without you, we wouldnt get german goodies!
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

This is a great price. Sold my last set for 1k.

L
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

how much do they weigh?

Comment

I was looking at ones for 400 locally but it turns out they needed alot of work,Sorry thats what I was comparing the price too..Yours are much better ,I'll take them!!
            Drink beer Drive bmws shoot guns

Comment

Originally posted by chanceton14 View Post
              I was looking at ones for 400 locally but it turns out they needed alot of work,Sorry thats what I was comparing the price too..Yours are much better ,I'll take them!!
              thank you. I will send you my Paypal info.

greets
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                dude, thats shipped from the motherland. perhaps you should look at some of the other threads and see what they're going for. nico, you're the man. without you, we wouldnt get german goodies!
                Big second on that.
                sigpic

Comment

If someone is interested i got also a set BBS RS378 for sale. Very good condition for 950 US$ shipped.

@bmwstephan

one wheel is ca. 7-8 kilograms

[/color]

Comment

so are these gone?
                    i was wondering if i was to buy something from you, could you also send me some other euro parts with it?
                    are you on base?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                    X