FS: TRMotorsport C1 15x7 wheels+Exclaim UHP Tires set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: TRMotorsport C1 15x7 wheels+Exclaim UHP Tires set

Practically new set of 4 wheels and mounted tires with only about 2000 miles on them. I got them last spring as a temporary set to use on my E30. They are a perfect fit for the E30's and should fit on a Honda Civic as well. Includes lugnuts and center caps.

TR Motorsports C1 Wheels 15x7
    Offset: +25mm Backspacing: 5.00" Bolt Pattern: 4-100
    Rec. Tire Size: 205/55-15
    Weight: 13.0lbs.

General Exclaim UHP(Ultra High Performance Summer) Tires
    Size: 205/55R15
    Great traction and on the wet!

Paid $750. Asking $550. Shipping from VT 05401 is prob about $150, or come pick them up! The pix are before the wheels are cleaned up, but I'll ship/sell them all clean.
    Attached Files

These would be gone NOW, if they were 15x8 :(. The 15x8 wheel is the track wheel I am looking for.

Comment

If only you were local
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        If only you were local
        Send me your zip and this week I'll get you an actual shipping quote....maybe we can work something out!

Comment

That was the last set of tires I had on my IS300. For a street tire, it's tough to beat them on the cost vs. performance ratio.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

90035. If I buy the wheels is anyone interested in the tires? I have a brand new set of azenis 615s waiting for some wheels
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              90035. If I buy the wheels is anyone interested in the tires? I have a brand new set of azenis 615s waiting for some wheels
              All the way across the country... Fedex and UPS are coming up more than 150. I can eat the extra 30-40 if you still want the set. Accepting offers!

Comment

Working...
              X