Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repost...Schmidts F/S..........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repost...Schmidts F/S..........................

1 pair (2)Schmidt Modernline Revolutions, 16x9, 4x100, et15, one peice. Includes 2 center rings and 2 center caps. I still have the pair posted earlier this year. Asking $400.00 shipped. Thats $150.00 per wheel. www.tunershop.com still sells this wheel on its website. I have 4, but I am keeping 2. I have the two 16x9s wrapped in 225/45/16. My fronts will be 16x7.5 wrapped in 225/40/16 for that staggered look. Keith Richard drophats are also installed up front to prevent reverse rake. By the way Keith has an excellent product. I have a white MT2. The setup is a little lower up front, but I like it. Interested???????? Hit me on my email. ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. It was rainy on the day I took the pics. They have been cleaned since then. If you need a reference contact cactusjack at his email address: koppenjc@earthlink.net. He can tell you how I represent my f/s items and how I ship my wheels. Thanks guys............................................G.
    Attached Files

Still have? me likey... :-D
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
    X