Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UP AGAIN! 15x8 ET25 4x100 Axis OG Sans. So-Cal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
    "Stay the fuck out of my thread if you don't wanna buy my wheels! Thanks.

P.S. Thats what UPS quoted me. "

OP sent that to me a little bit ago. Instead of replying back to him and this thread, Ill kill two birds with one stone.

Let me try and explain something here newb...

OP, stop being a bitch. We all know your shipping quote is more than un-fucking-reasonable. You say you got a quote via UPS? Great...maybe you should shop around. That kind of shipping quote scares away buyers. Maybe you should rethink how you sell shit and things will go a lot smoothly for all. If you wanna sell things you gotta help out your customers. Get at least 3 shipping quotes. If you were trying to buy a new TV, would you only go to bestbuy and take it for their price? Fuck no. Youd shop around for the same tv to see where you can get the best price for it.

Just like brokee30 stated, you can get them new for cheaper. Im surprised you didnt feel weird about that bogus shipping quote. Quit your dumb attitude. I didnt shit on your asking price, just on your shipping price.

uhhh. sorry to be off topic, but I'm assuming your in saratoga as in the bay area? lol.. I'm originally from socal and just moved cupertino so I thought i'd familiarize myself in the area.

anyways in the original posters defense. he did get a reasonable quote from consumer shipping via ground.. especially if the tires weren't aired out.

that exceeds normal weight and dimensions. There would have been other ways to ship it but.. oh well.

but damn.. simple fact of the matter is yes or no.. chill out guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant8311 View Post
      uhhh. sorry to be off topic, but I'm assuming your in saratoga as in the bay area? lol.. I'm originally from socal and just moved cupertino so I thought i'd familiarize myself in the area.
      Check out our local board at norcale30.com for local meets and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        anyone want these tires for 100 so i can buy these wheels?
        if the tires will fit on 15x7 and you can get them off then i think i can help=]
        sigpic

Comment

If they're still for sale ill take them 750 shipped.

Comment

ps what size tires are on there? Thanks

Comment

thread is only a year old. lol.
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                thread is only a year old. lol.
                lol

Comment

Working...
                X