Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enkei Model 92 Black w/Polished Lips 15x7 Offset 20

SOLD

Price is FIRM, $400 for local sale, $450 shipped to west coast, 500 to east coast. The tires are not worth the cost of shipping, but two of them still have enough meat to be useful if the buyer is local. All wheels are straight with no bends, cracks, or dents and ride smooth at all speeds. Two of them have significant (though not deep) curb rash, and two have minimal rash. Two wheels have some strange shaving on the backside (shown in the last two pics), I have no idea why it's their or how, but I've taken these wheels to over 100mph and they are smooth. They could use a good cleaning (or even restoring) but they still look great imo.

Last edited by bflan2001; 04-27-2010, 04:23 PM.

Any pics of these installed in your e30?

Are 4x100?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

haha i can't believe i forgot to put that, yes they are 4x100. i don't have pictures of them on an e30 but i can probably find some online, i'll do some searching

Comment

whats the bore size on these?
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

B E A Utiful wheels, i have some pictures of a similar BBS's in that color combo, on my car i could post up in you want.

if i had the money and didn't just buy a set of 16x7 92's in silver on silver these would already be sold and on thier ay to the east coast!

GLWS

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

center bore appears to be 60mm, i'll verify that with some calipers tomorrow.

rick, thanks! that would be awesome if you could post up a couple pictures.

Comment

always glad to whore out the whip ;)

the 92's have a much niced flat face which is the only reason i sold these an picked up 92's

Comment

is there a pic of the enkei stamp to know that they are true enkei wheels? because i am very interested.

Comment

Hey, I'm local and I'm pretty sure I'll take them. Have an idea what they weight? LMK

Comment

i'll take a picture of the enkei stamp for you but yes, these are real enkeis, not reps

pizzaman, i was told when i bought them they weigh about 13lbs a piece. it's also very likely that they're magnesium, but i can't figure out a way to verify that.

i've gotten a LOT of emails on these and am looking to sell asap (hence the low price), so if you want them let me know soon. email is fastest but posting here works too. my email is my r3v username at gmail

Comment

I had a set of these on my 240sx in 14x7. They are stupid light and tires are dumb cheap.

GLWS!
                      2008 335i - n54b30
                      1991 318i - m52b28
                      1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Another set with the same specs as mine, very nice sir.
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

i can verify that these are very light wheels, my 16x7's with tires way a ton less then even my bottle caps

Comment

Best bargin to move them price to Indy?
                            87 E30 Vert Alpine DD May-Sept
                            04 E65
                            06 Denali XL
                            GMC RV- Fall weekends
                            Larson Boat-Summer Weekends
                            84 E30 318 project/part/sell?
                            91 318is parted- some parts left
                            Sold:(
                            98 E39 Sport
                            97 E38
                            95 525i
                            95 E34
                            87 524td
                            87 535is
                            (OO=ll=OO) "E30 owners seem to have wheels like some women have shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinabimmer View Post
                              Best bargin to move them price to Indy?
                              that would be 500

here's a picture of the enkei stamp, a couple people wanted to see it:

Comment

Working...
                              X