Set of E21/E30 specific Alpina's

Wheels are straight and true, no cracks, some curbing

I'll throw in some new Alpina logo's :)

PCD 4x100

15x7 ET12

Price is $800 shipped through USPS with tracking
    DHL add $200

+paypal fees!

Last edited by Luke!; 05-11-2010, 05:22 PM.

dammit you always have the wheels i want/like/love/need/would kill for(jk)...i may just save till i have enough to buy from you then buy anything else

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
      dammit you always have the wheels i want/like/love/need/would kill for(jk)...i may just save till i have enough to buy from you then buy anything else
      offers are welcome bro, it's a buyers market :up:

Comment

bump, 6-fiddy shipped!

Comment

if I had a 2002 I would be all over these. Have you tried selling to that market?
          sigpic
          1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

Do want do want do want do want.

Comment

Originally posted by M5wanaB View Post
              if I had a 2002 I would be all over these. Have you tried selling to that market?
              not yet, but aren't these too wide for an 02?

Comment

15x7 Alpinas on a 02 is a little wide, the 02 will need some major rolling, I am selling my same set on Friday, I think I want to buy yours though.......
                Through Inovation in safety, comes luxury of performance.
                SUPERIOR DESIGN WERKES. www.vicsbimmer.com

Comment

Luke, you gotta hook me up with some 18" BBS RS285s before I go and give Pertsch & Partner 2 grand next week for custom hardware!

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                    Luke, you gotta hook me up with some 18" BBS RS285s before I go and give Pertsch & Partner 2 grand next week for custom hardware!
                    lulz, those will be more than 2 grand, that is IFFF I find them ;)

Comment

Any idea what one of these weighs?
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                        Any idea what one of these weighs?
                        around 14lbs

Comment

How can I tell "real" Alpinas if they do not say "Alpina" or "OZ" anywhere?

And by "E21/E30 specific" does that also mean 57.1mm hub-centric?

I have 14" weaves that are ET30 on my stock everything '87 325is. With these having ET12 offset would I have to do anything to the wheels or my car for them to fit, or will they bolt right on? And will they work with 57mm Vorschlag studs?

Sorry if any of these questions seem dumb. I'm a n00b when it comes to wheel stuff but I like the looks of these and I have to start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                            How can I tell "real" Alpinas if they do not say "Alpina" or "OZ" anywhere?

And by "E21/E30 specific" does that also mean 57.1mm hub-centric?

I have 14" weaves that are ET30 on my stock everything '87 325is. With these having ET12 offset would I have to do anything to the wheels or my car for them to fit, or will they bolt right on? And will they work with 57mm Vorschlag studs?

Sorry if any of these questions seem dumb. I'm a n00b when it comes to wheel stuff but I like the looks of these and I have to start somewhere.
                            They have OZ stamped into them

yes, they're 57,1 hubcentric

ET 30 is kinda high for an E30, and no you wouldn't need any modification

and sure, If those studs holds your wheels, they'll hold these too

Comment

Originally posted by Luke! View Post
                              They have OZ stamped into them

yes, they're 57,1 hubcentric

ET 30 is kinda high for an E30, and no you wouldn't need any modification

and sure, If those studs holds your wheels, they'll hold these too
                              So do these have the OZ stamp on them, and it's just not pictured, or am I just not seeing it?

My weaves are stock 14x6.5 ("Lemmerz" is it?) and I'm pretty sure I remember seeing ET30 stamped on them under the caps. So with a lower offset these would certainly improve the look sitting a bit farther out in the wheel wells. I just don't want to have to get into fender rolling or spacers.

As you can tell I'm pretty interested; I'm trying to make sure I have all the bases covered since I don't know much about the subject matter. Thanks for the info.

Where are you located?

Comment

Working...
                              X