OZ Racing Fittipaldi 3-Piece 15x7 et28 30 Bolt 57.1 cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OZ Racing Fittipaldi 3-Piece 15x7 et28 30 Bolt 57.1 cb

I'm moving on to another wheel. The wheels are what the title states. Barrels are straight and true. Centers are in very good shape. They will come with the stock 1" lips which are in rough shape. I can have them straightened if someone is seriously interested in running stock lips; I was planning on running wider lips. All parts are compatible with 15" BBS RM/RS: Lips, Barrels, Centers, and Bolts. They are 30 bolt so that means BBS RM/RS lips will fit on them. Lips are easy to find and run around $150 a piece new. Wheels could use a slight re-finish which I am willing to due depending on price sold. They come with all four center caps, the special tool to remove the center caps, and the special sockets to remove the bolts. I have partially disassembled the wheels removing the bolts. They are still non-split as of right now.

Picture on my E30 with the stock lips and in the current condition.

Price is $1000 shipped OBO. The only thing I will trade for is a Canon 1d mk* or 5d mk*. I am taking offers and willing to negotiate depending on work that the prospective buyer wants done. These wheels are difficult to find. In all of my searches I've only found two other sets. One on a brown mk1 and another set that is trashed to hell. Feel free to post any concerns or questions. Lets work out a deal.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Philo; 06-12-2010, 10:30 PM.
    -tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Sexy. GLWS

Comment

dare to be the freshest r3v
      Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

-tim
        Originally posted by Jordan