Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED Huge lips for 17 inch BBS RS rims

OK, you know how i roll :)

working on a new project, looking for some wide outer lips that will fit 17 inch BBS RS rims, 4 - 6 inch, or wider, two or four of them

show me what you got, ;)
    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Holy shit tony! 4-6 inch lips are MASSIVE for an e30.

I'm not sure if thats it'll fit, if an e30 is the project you have embarked?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Why don't you get some skinny barrels rather than wide lips, would probably be cheaper :)

Comment

Narrowest barrel you usually come across for 17 inch RS's is like 7-8" how the hell you plan on running 11-13" wide wheels?

Comment

The euro is extremely weak against the US/CAN dollar at the moment, I would take advantage of ordering some brand new lips from Pertsch & Partners in Germany or Racing Team Hoffman... prices are unbeatable compared to anything in NA, you will be shocked how cheap brand new lips are compared to what floats around vortex for the used stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
            Narrowest barrel you usually come across for 17 inch RS's is like 7-8" how the hell you plan on running 11-13" wide wheels?
            he already runs a 10" in the rear. wouldnt be too much work for him to go wider
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
              I need to see a full write up! once he has accomplished this insanity.....

GL with the hunt Tony.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                Really, explain that to me with stock fenders...Everything has its limits. Obviously if you cut the fender lip off and build a wide body kit we're talking something wholly different, but...

Comment

11's are a pretty easy fit on the back as long as you don't mind a little poke. 10's will fit on the front the same way.
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

The search goes on

I have 8.5 x 17 RSs on my 560 SEC already, 3 inch lips.

Originally posted by bad_azz_bmr View Post
                    The euro is extremely weak against the US/CAN dollar at the moment, I would take advantage of ordering some brand new lips from Pertsch & Partners in Germany or Racing Team Hoffman... prices are unbeatable compared to anything in NA, you will be shocked how cheap brand new lips are compared to what floats around vortex for the used stuff...
                    Thanks a lot, i'll look into that. ;) I always use www.tunershop.com

Really, explain that to me with stock fenders...Everything has its limits. Obviously if you cut the fender lip off and build a wide body kit we're talking something wholly different, but...
                    The car in the sig pic is my daily driver, 10 x 17 et 10 in the rear, the stock fenders are rolled and pulled with a fender roller, no cutting.

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                    11's are a pretty easy fit on the back as long as you don't mind a little poke. 10's will fit on the front the same way.
                    I've done 11 x 16s under the stock rears, its a tight fit, but offset is everything. i'm sure 10s on the front is also doable.
                    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

A "little" pokey?

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                      93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

From you sig it doesn't look like you can go much wider, the tire looks to be as close to the fender as possible...

I mean I'm not discouraging anyone from their dreams, but I only ask why? Its not like you are doing it to put more rubber under the car.

Comment

If you need to ask why...
                          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Check out my work...

Comment

From you sig it doesn't look like you can go much wider, the tire looks to be as close to the fender as possible...

I mean I'm not discouraging anyone from their dreams, but I only ask why? Its not like you are doing it to put more rubber under the car.
                            So he gets more attention on the internet forums.. why else?

]Real sht

Comment

Pictures of said w126 please :)

Comment

Working...
                              X