No announcement yet.

Ronal LS 15x7.5 ET25, (set of 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You still have the single wheel available?

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by kuzimmer View Post
      Thought these were sold a couple of times, but, alas, they're still available.
      Originally posted by brodee View Post
      You still have the single wheel available?
      Yes

Comment

Sent you an email about the single one.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
        1989 325iC M50 Vert
        1989 325i Coupe
        1991 318is
        1995 318ti Club Sport
        2006 330i e90
        2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Hmm, if the single wheel sells, I might be able to get the other 4...
          1989 325is w/M52 swap
          1989 320i coupe, mostly stock

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun K View Post
            Hmm, if the single wheel sells, I might be able to get the other 4...
            Dang Shaun, I somehow missed your post! It would have been nice to make a local deal. A good offer was made for the set of four so I took it. Bird in hand and all. Only the new one remains. First post in this thread has been updated.

Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by kuzimmer View Post
              Dang Shaun, I somehow missed your post! It would have been nice to make a local deal. A good offer was made for the set of four so I took it. Bird in hand and all. Only the new one remains. First post in this thread has been updated.

Kurt
              Bummer...I figured you had sold them so I didn't follow up. In the process of collecting 5-lug parts now anyway, so I guess it's a moot point all around.

BTW I was parked next you at PIR back in April; my friend had the white Integra, we had all 4 of our kids hanging around that day too. I talked to you about that wing on your car; at the time I didn't know it was an OEM unit so I had to ask.
              1989 325is w/M52 swap
              1989 320i coupe, mostly stock

Comment

Ronal LS 15x7.5 ET25, (only one, never mounted)

bump, One new Ronal LS still available.
                Last edited by kuzimmer; 10-29-2010, 05:34 PM. Reason: Title change...

Comment

Working...
                X