Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW BBS RS Center Caps - All sizes! NEW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
    Ok new large half hex plus polishing will be $210, I'll do that. What's your paypal?
    PM'ed you.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
      PM'ed you.
      Thanks, paypal payment sent & PM returned.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Payment sent for new black/silver logos.

Comment

Originally posted by cagedbunny View Post
          Payment sent for new black/silver logos.
          Check your email. Your tracking is there.

Comment

Are the large size hex aluminum with the plastic screw piece or all aluminum? Do they come painted or bare?

Comment

are the rs bbs logos identical to the style 5's (70mm) im interested in the used black/silver...
              1991 325i coupe
              1992 318i conv
              2002 540i sedan
              sigpic

What did the e30 owner say to the other e30 owner? LOOKING GOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
                Are the large size hex aluminum with the plastic screw piece or all aluminum? Do they come painted or bare?
                Plastic screw piece. They have the vertical sides powdercoated, and are machined all around and then cleared. This is the factory finish, never refurbed.

Comment

Originally posted by RAYREY View Post
                  are the rs bbs logos identical to the style 5's (70mm) im interested in the used black/silver...
                  They should be, but used black/silver is spoken for.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                    Plastic screw piece. They have the vertical sides powdercoated, and are machined all around and then cleared. This is the factory finish, never refurbed.

I see. I didn't know BBS made/offered a low profile nut. So is the used set gone? The new ones are to rich for my blood.

Comment

I see. I didn't know BBS made/offered a low profile nut. So is the used set gone? The new ones are to rich for my blood.
                      I still have two sets of used low profile (half height) hex nuts for $135 shipped.

Comment

Polished and brand new, side by side!

Comment

I am actually going to be polishing mine soon... any recommendations? 300, 600, and 1200? Sorry dont mean to thread jack. Bump!
                          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

120, 220, 320, 400, 600, 1000, 1500 is what was done above.

You really need to start out at 120... because the machined finish has groves which you need to take out. and in order to take out the scratches made by 120, you need to progressively go up to 1500 to get a mirror polish.

Comment

Now I'm confused. 16" RS 211 uses small thread hex nut and 17" RS uses big bore/thread hex nut's?? Aren't they both e30 M3 size hub? My local friends got me confused. I really like the half height factory powder coated ones. No core exchange for stock full heights?

Comment

Now I'm confused. 16" RS 211 uses small thread hex nut and 17" RS uses big bore/thread hex nut's?? Aren't they both e30 M3 size hub? My local friends got me confused. I really like the half height factory powder coated ones. No core exchange for stock full heights?
                                211s *definitely* use a large thread (big bore) hex nut, as do 17"s.

Comment

Working...
                                X