Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: RARE 15x7 ET12 OZ wheels. So rare no one knows the model.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: RARE 15x7 ET12 OZ wheels. So rare no one knows the model.

Hey all,

Got these from Levent (ZM Blue Devil) nearly two years ago (original thread HERE) and mounted them on my cabrio. The car sat in the garage for the most part and consequently they have fewer than 1k miles on them. They've been boxed and sitting in the garage for a few months while I decided which direction to go with them. I've decided to sell them and put the funds elsewhere so I need these to go.

Specs:
    • 15x7, ET12
    • Direct bolt on (57.1mm CB)
    • Refinished by RimPro, lifetime warranty on finish
    • Like new
    • Rare. I only know of one other set on an E30. Maybe some of our Euro friends can chime in with a name/model? Some people called these "OZ Ruote." Ruote means wheel in Italian. Doh.

They're E21 fitment so they're fairly aggressive offset for an E30 but fit with no problems. I ran these with a 205/55/15 with no rubbing on H&R Sport/Koni/no spring pads.

No curbage, no scrapes, no bends, no damage. Exactly what you'd expect for adult-owned, nearly "new" refinished wheels. High res pics are available to serious buyers.

Looking for $800/obo + actual shipping costs from SoCal. I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking. PM or email vacman.e30 at gmail for quickest response.

Thanks,

Tim

Fitment pics with 205/55/15 Falken Ziex 912's:

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Wheels are evidently OZ Turbos Type 0187A according to some Aussie bloke on bf.c and an auction on eBay.de.

Wheels are also pending sale but still accepting offers.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats

Comment

Forgot how nice these are. Sent a link to a good local customer with a new e21 project.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

fyi Ruote is stamped on every wheel OZ makes.

bump for some titties wheels

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          fyi Ruote is stamped on every wheel OZ makes.

bump for some titties wheels
          I know, that was my point. According to eBay.de they're OZ Turbo Type 0187A.

Comment

Mmmmm, sexy! Do want. GLWS

Comment

Bump for a great seller!
              -Pierre
              1987 535is
              1988 325is

Comment

Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if those were mine a couple of years back (Jan 07)

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I remember trying to find center caps for those but didn't have any luck :(

Anyway, these are badass and GLWS!
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                  Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if those were mine a couple of years back (Jan 07)

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I remember trying to find center caps for those but didn't have any luck :(

Anyway, these are badass and GLWS!
                  Pretty sure they are. I saw your thread from way back when. It's funny, there are 3 different labels on the boxes from when they were shipped from place to place. I could probably look at them and find your name.

These are pending.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                    Pretty sure they are. I saw your thread from way back when. It's funny, there are 3 different labels on the boxes from when they were shipped from place to place. I could probably look at them and find your name.

These are pending.
                    L O L. That'd be something!! Man these generate interest real quick!!
                    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Indeed they do. These are sold. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X