Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: D Force LTW5 15x7 ET25

***SOLD***

These are slightly used track wheels purchased earlier this year (maybe 4-5 days total on them?). I went to a BBK so needed 17's so these are now for sale-my loss is your STEAL.

Gold/bronze in color, some surface scratches and lug tool scratching (from changing quickly at the track). I believe that I am missing 1-2 center caps as I never ran these at the track. Replacements can be had cheap from D-Force.

I can also have them repainted in color of your choice if you want perfect but these are totally functional as-is and are EXCELLENT track wheels. They are spece30 design and legal and weigh 13 lbs each!!!

$300 firm, picked up in North Hollywood (at Castro's). Paint is extra and not needed.

I'll grab pics this weekend or see them in person if you'd like (between 170 and 405 on Sherman Way). Pic below from UUC website for reference. They are good looking wheels, and I am personally not a fan of the caps!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kato; 10-09-2010, 02:57 PM.
    Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
    Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Are you willing to ship?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I'll consider shipping if not sold by this weekend. It's a lot more time/energy (which is a premium to me right now) but I'll let you know. Shipping is probably around $20/wheel in case that is worth it to somebody. I do have boxes available from some other wheels that I bought as well so...we'll see!

Thanks for the interest! I'll get pics when I can.
      Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Nm.
        Last edited by e30polak; 10-05-2010, 01:04 PM.
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

would love to see pics and be next in line if you're willing to ship :)
          sigpic

Comment

I'll try and grab snaps by this Saturday if they are not yet spoken for. They look identical to the image above but with some scratches on the face from storage (no know actual curbing or crash damage). Also some scratches around lug holes from doing quick tire changes and rotations. Mechanically and functionally sound and near new, just a few cosmetic flaws thus my price of roughly $200+ below retail...

Comment

Might ship em by next week. Figure shipping is about $25/wheel including boxes, etc... If anybody is interested, let me know and if they are still around next week, we'll ship em out.

greyis-drop me your email address and maybe the shop can snap some cell pics for you. He checked them out last night and said we had 3 out of 4 caps and that there were only very minor scratches but no rash or damage. I just like to be totally upfront and overly cautious in my descriptions, especially when shipping things as I don't want anybody upset when they open the boxes up!

Pics will obviously be best and we'll get some soon!

Comment

I think the wheels are in pretty good shape, Kato is just being cautious / anal about it :) I'm still debating picking 'em up myself!
                sigpic
                -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Sale pending... To the guy who goes hard and stays hard for hours on end... Anything more than 4 hours and be careful!

Comment

Appreciate it. No worries. Just lmk if I get a chance to buy. Not going to snake anybody. Glws and bump for intergrity :)
                    sigpic

Comment

***SOLD***

Thanks for everybody's interest!

Hope the new owner enjoys the wheels. They are a great value and amazingly light! No complaints from me...

Comment

Working...
                      X