WTB: Cheap steelies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Cheap steelies

I am looking for cheap stock steelies. the more local the better, unless someone can ship for an awesome price.

# 1 here: no idea why they show it as 5-lug, PN is 36111178826

Will trade b-caps also plus some $$ on my end if you are so inclined. I just think the b-caps are so dang hideous every time i put them on for the winter. Anything is better.

wanna make a couple bucks? toss me your steelie spare w/o tire, I will toss you a b-cap and some crispy greenbacks. no one will see the b-cap spare in your trunk anyway!!

bump. anyone?

Comment

I have 4x100 steelies with snow tires and hub caps, if you dont find local let me know and I can get shipping quote. ouch.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
        I have 4x100 steelies with snow tires and hub caps, if you dont find local let me know and I can get shipping quote. ouch.

did you hurt yourself at the end of your sentence there?

Also, I am specifically NOT looking for tires, i have awesome snow tires already on my b-caps, just want steelies to mount them on.

What can you do for shipping on just the steelies?

Comment

ouch as in, shipping...

I dont want to deal with removing tires, etc.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
            ouch as in, shipping...

I dont want to deal with removing tires, etc.

ok no worries, let me know if you do ever decide to remove the tires!

Comment

I found a set of white steelies for $250 on craigslist down in Littleton, just south of Denver there are a few other but I recommend craigslist for those wheels, search parts and enter 4x100, thats how I checked it out.

Good Luck! :D

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerjon View Post
                I found a set of white steelies for $250 on craigslist down in Littleton, just south of Denver there are a few other but I recommend craigslist for those wheels, search parts and enter 4x100, thats how I checked it out.

Good Luck! :D
                awesome, I checked those out, and they look promising, but I doubt the owner would like to split the wheels and tires. Well, there is only one way to find out...

Comment

Bump!

(BTW the white steelies on CL mentioned above didn't work out...)

Comment

Working...
                  X