Black BBS CV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black BBS CV's

For sale is four good condition black 4x100 BBS CV's. Unfortunetly, since they were powder coated by the last owner, i can't find or read the specs. If i had to guess on the offset, i'd say it's between 30-35. However i have a few pictures of them on an e30 that should give you a pretty good idea what they will look like.

They are 17's, and in all of the pictures the tires are 215's.
    One of the wheels has very minor curb rash. It's pretty unoticeable, my cell phone camera couldn't even pick it up. They look almost perfect unless your looking from inches away, then a few dings in the powder coating are noticeable. But again, very minor, have to be intentionally looking very close to see anything at all. From a foot away they look perfect.

Tires are included(if you want them). 2 are in decent condition, and 2 are completely toast.

I think that $800 plus shipping is pretty fair. You can contact me at 5418four87fourtwo8, or at nelane at cocc.edu.

Thanks!

HOLY LOW BATMAN!!!

Are you bagged or what?

GLWS

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Nope, that's some custom coilovers! Im actually lower in the front now.

Thanks!

Comment

Damn, your playing with fire with a car that low in Bend.

Comment

It's a fun time!

Comment

your low is fuckin epic

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
            Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
            I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Wanna buy some wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick View Post
                your low is fuckin epic
                Wheel fitment .... not so much. :p

Just playin. Unless you have bags where you can raise the car back up to ride-able height, it's pointless to be THAT low. :roll:

Custom coils or not, I pray for your undercarriage... :crazy:
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn. You must have roads as smooth as a pool table or ...well ... Damn , that's low as fuck
                  NASA
                  BMWCCA member
                  PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                  1997 M3 sedan
                  2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

its good that your selling those wheels, you need something with more dish and raise the car up for fucks sake. that shit is retarded. there i said it. sue me.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't really care. Talking shit on internet for sale threads is retarded...

Comment

Originally posted by 1989e30325 View Post
                        I don't really care. Talking shit on internet for sale threads is retarded...
                        Not talking shit, simply criticizing. We're not saying anything bad about the wheels. In fact I really like the way they look. They just need to be lower offset and 1 inch wider. ;)

But seriously why go THAT low? Don't say for handling, because at the point your at, you've negatively affected the suspension geometry of the car. I mean if you want to go that low, why not just get bags? Seems way more practical to me.
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's not for handling at all! Driving a car with under a half inch of clearence is quite an experience. Every time i step out out of my car, im usually sweating, because of how intense the drive is. Make a mistake, and something is gonna get damaged. Bags kind of defeat the purpose, in my opinion, and the attitude of many with bags make me never want to own them.

Of course, i also enjoy BMW's that are driven how they were intended to be. That's why i recently picked up a 2002. The reason im selling these wheels is to help fund rebuilding the engine. It should be a very good auto-x car.

:)

Comment

Don't shit on for sale threads, k?

Comment

static suspension ftw. glws

Comment

Working...
                              X