X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 16" BBS motorsport e50 / e49 - 4x100 - built to your spec

The Story:
    Here they are again.

I have for sale, a set of extremely rare set of 16" 4x100 BBS e50/e49. Rare does not begin to describe these, as there are literally only a few of these in the world. It wouldn't be any stretch to say that you'd be the only person in North America with a set like it.

You could order a set brand new from BBS, but they would be the newer, and lower offset version with a thick mounting pad. These give you several mm of more room for a bigger outer half. In fact, even if you did want to order them, you'd have to be ready to pay over $3700 for a 15" set, not even including shipping.
    Hello,
    thanks for your mail and interest in BBS Racing Wheels.

BBS racing wheels always are single produced to customers order. So we need further informations about the wheel dimensions you need (widths, offsets and caliper space in axial direction).
    1 set of E50 comes to ca. 2800 EUR; add shipping; time fir delivery: ca. 8 weeks.
    Specs:
    So with that covered, here are the numbers. They are 4x100 and have a 57.1 CB. This set is fully built to your spec, as I have multiple inner and outer halves here to build them exactly as you want. Below is a chart showing all available build options, inner and outer halve dimensions, total width and backspacing. Backspacing and offset accuracy is +/- 2mm.

I only have single pairs of all outer halves available and (2) 5", (2) 5.5", and (4) 4" inners. Inners are barrels and outers are lips (in BBS RS speak).

Refinishing:
    I will refinish this set inside and out to any color you want. This includes powdercoating the barrels and centers any color of your choice and mirror polishing the lips. New bolts are included as well. Original sealing rings will be used but I will also reseal them externally with Toyota FPIG gasket sealer for added security. Original valvestems and centercaps are included. I will need a $400 deposit to start the work with a 2 week lead time on the work, and remaining payment before shipment.
    Price & Shipping:
    Price is $3500 USD fully refinished. This is still several hundred cheaper than what a less desirable 15" flatbase set is brand new, and mine are 16". You gotta pay to play.

Shipping in the US is with FedEX and is $100 super securely packaged with tracking and full insurance.

Shipping to Canada is OVERNIGHT with DHL for $180. This means that if payment is received at noon on Wednesday, they are in your hands by Thursday afternoon.

Shipping to the EU is $250, 2-day shipping with DHL, tracking and insurance included.
    Pictured below are the wheels with (1) of each available outer halve.

Last edited by hexagone; 01-16-2011, 06:51 PM.

:pimp:

Amazing.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Comment

pm'ed right now
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canuckder View Post
          pm'ed right now

replied.

Comment

Wow, customized BBS FTW! GLWS

Comment

So ridiculously bad ass of a setup for whoever takes this small monetary investment. Wish I had it, man. I really do. Good luck with this same.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Bump for a great seller. These wheels are insane, "extremely rare" is an understatement. If I had the loot these would be mine.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Amazing. If I could, I would.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll top it off with these too if the sale is right. :)

Comment

sexy wheels for any e30
                      no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Comment

you cant order themse from BBS, there out of business

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

^ call ronal.
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X