Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borbet type T, 9x16 ET30, huge polished lips, mint!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
    Most recent wall activity by him was this Thursday. Soo....
    Well, if he survived New Years, I'm sure he's up and about.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

why doesn't the guy who got jipped post a link to this thread on the other sites luke posts on?

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Link for said facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
          why doesn't the guy who got jipped post a link to this thread on the other sites luke posts on?
          I did, on S14.net with mixed reviews. Some people told me to stop trying to smear a reputable seller. I lol'd. I posted on stance works as well but I don't have profiles on bigcoupe or vortex so I just haven't on those. I don't really know what that's going to do to help my situation though. I guess it'd just help to warn others, which is fine.
          Originally posted by White325is View Post
          Link for said facebook?
          this
          1993 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 BRZ Premium Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

I'm not accusing or defending Luke. I don't know him per se, but he used to be very active on BFCOT and I've chatted to him a few times on facebook. This is really strange, and would be nice if he chimed in, assuming he wants to continue the rep he built up with many people.

with that said- he's active on vwvortex apparently:

Comment

Dam, just checked that thread. That is beyond fucked up, cant even blame it on dieing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                I'm not accusing or defending Luke. I don't know him per se, but he used to be very active on BFCOT and I've chatted to him a few times on facebook. This is really strange, and would be nice if he chimed in, assuming he wants to continue the rep he built up with many people.

with that said- he's active on vwvortex apparently:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-original-caps
                I totally understand that, and believe me, I want to trust him. I don't like blaming people for being bad people or wrong doing but I mean at this point, it is blatantly obvious that my situation is well known enough that if he wants to continue selling he really should contact me and let me know what happened and try to set the record straight somehow.

I know that won't happen based on his behavior, but I really keep hoping for it to.
                flickr

Comment

I'm sure everyone knows already, but FWIW, the Borbet B's were also recently posted on mye28.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                  '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                  '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                  '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
                    I'm sure everyone knows already, but FWIW, the Borbet B's were also recently posted on mye28.
                    yeah I saw that earlier today. Someone posted it in my other thread on Luke (in the seller feedback section) Thanks for looking out though man.
                    flickr

Comment

I hope everyones been keeping an eye out for this thief. Looks like r3v has been helpful preventing future scams.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

BTW, I got this from one of the other forums someone posted his allegro ad (polish ebay). He last logged in today.

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Thanks man, but I'm giving up on it. He's not going to give me my money back or my wheels and that's the only way I'll get anything out of it now.
                          flickr

Comment

Good luck man, this is really very disrespectful from a human being. I guess life was hard on him at some point. No one deserves to be cheated for any reason...

One of the best threads you will ever read
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221813

Nice trailer of my e30
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjtG...e_gdata_player

If i sold you something please leave feedback here
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=217142

Comment

Yeah, it was a dick move for sure but I mean it happens. Not everyone is honest.
                              flickr

Comment

Damn dude! I saw this thread last year when it all started. I thought that by now everything would have been worked out. Sorry for your loss Im a college student and know that it blows being out $1100.

Comment

Working...
                                X