No announcement yet.

FS: Kosei K1's 15x7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't wanna hit below the belt, but could you do $325 shipped to 91040?
    sigpic

Comment

Guys,

I bought this whole car from Antibling the other day. After he takes a few things that he needs I want the drive line components as spares for my Spec E30 race car.

The wheels will be available once I figure out what I am going to use as roll around wheels. Trades considered.

There will be some other bits left after I am through with it but I not sure what I am going to keep or not.

Stay tuned and send me your inquiries.

Don
      Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Offset on the wheels?

Do you know the offset of the wheels? It should be stamped on the inside (likely ET 25 but possibly 17). PM me if they are 17. Thanks!

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
        Guys,

I bought this whole car from Antibling the other day. After he takes a few things that he needs I want the drive line components as spares for my Spec E30 race car.

The wheels will be available once I figure out what I am going to use as roll around wheels. Trades considered.

There will be some other bits left after I am through with it but I not sure what I am going to keep or not.

Stay tuned and send me your inquiries.

Don

Comment

would you sell just one wheel to me? If so pm me with a price shipped to 84405

Comment

Wheels are sold - Thanks for the inquiries
            Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Working...
            X