Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear of this Karim. I'm sure Vlad will do the right thing.
    I'd say have the 2 repaired locally and have Vlad refund that amount.

Or alternatively you can always pick these up : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200167
    :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

well I thought Vlad and I being cool with each other that he would be man enough to take em back and give me a refund. Instead he has a panic attack.. Oh well my credit card company will take care of it. although I didnt want to go that route..

Comment

I thought you were best friends with Vlad??? I know his work or parts are not pebble beach material but this is too much for him to try and pass off as decent wheels. His excuse sounds weak at most, but if it's true then he should take the wheels back and take it up with whoever sold them to him. On the other hand, if this ordeal was his usual kind of dealing he would have been called out a long time ago.

Comment

wheels were in as advertised condition, there was no such damage on those lips, the pics were posted! Levent at Gutten parts as well as few other guys from R3V and S14.net saw the rims and helped me packaged them.

They were insured for a full amount, I offered Karim to file a claim with fedex but he insisted his customer did not like the rims and he wanted his money back.
          He filed a charge back with paypal for a full amount.

I've been on these boards a very long time and sold a lot of parts, cars etc and my feedback on ebay is 100% positive. I would never fuck anybody like that, especially a guy who hang out with me here in NJ for 3 days and I helped him a lot with his car while it was here for the motor swap. THAT'S NOT WHAT I DO. But Karim wants to play it dirty and that is what he does.

Last edited by vlad; 04-12-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Nice truck. Ranger or Dakota?
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Couldn't alot of this be settled if there were pics of the other 2 wheels as they were when shipped????????

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                wheels were in as advertised condition, there was no such damage on those lips, the pics were posted! Levent at Gutten parts as well as few other guys from R3V and S14.net saw the rims and helped me packaged them.

those are awfully bad photos... should have removed all 4 rims and taken details and close ups.
                that's some pretty sophomore bullshit there.

were you just expecting to claim them damaged in transit? that's not drop damage or transit... that's CURB damage...
                BattleWagon|1996 GT Vertigo

Comment

I offered him a refund if he sends the rims back, I don't have the patience to deal with ball shit. I'll take the loss and fix the rims, fuck it, don't have the time. My name means more than that

Karim refused and escalated to paypal charge back

Comment

thats fucked up if he was legit he would send the wheels back and get his money ..

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                      I'm a little confused here Vlad, are you suggesting that the curb rash happened during shipment??

Sucks when this happens. I hope you guys can sort this out.
                      http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

Its bullshit. Sonny had those on the car and thats how it got the rash. The aluminum is almost white its so shiny. That means its brand new.

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Ballshit.

Comment

I have the pics of all 4 rims prior to sale, they are on my work comp, will post them tomorrow.
                            I think that Karim had 2 damaged rims and decieded to play his dirty game on my account, substitude 2 good ones for 2 damaged rims and claim I sent it to him

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
                              I'm a little confused here Vlad, are you suggesting that the curb rash happened during shipment??

Sucks when this happens. I hope you guys can sort this out.
                              ya thats what I am saying dude. He doesnt even show pics of all 4 wheels.. I just got them in today and had the customer open them up. We were all excited until we saw the damaged wheels. I called Vlad right aways and then he had a heart attack, searing and hanging up on me. I tried to deal with him peacefully but he refused so I took it to paypal.. I will get my money back and he will get his wheels back when I get my full refund.

Oh he wanted me to file a claim with the shipping company.. lol. sorry dude but I dont do peoples dirty work.scam.fraud..

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                                Its bullshit. Sonny had those on the car and thats how it got the rash. The aluminum is almost white its so shiny. That means its brand new.
                                I received them today and opened them up from the box.. we dont even have tires to mount em on..

Comment

Working...
                                X