Filled and Re-drilled e38 5 styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boomer View Post
    I heard about a shop on L.I. that does re-drills,I'll get more details by Friday.
    Def need more info about this shop

87 325e project - sold
    01 vr6 daily driver- sold
    1990 325i dd

Comment

Originally posted by H325EY View Post
      Def need more info about this shop
      He's in Freeport,I'll let you know.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

He's in Freeport,I'll let you know.
        Spoke to the owner of the shop who does redrills.His words were."I'm not the guy for the job".He described the work needed to convert my e38 style 5s to a 4x100 bolt pattern.The outcome would look like the wheels pictured in this thread,but ,he said the job would cost $200/wheel and take 5 months to finish, becuase he only has two other guys helping him,and he's pretty backed up as it is.

His lack of enthusiasm led me to believe that even using the guidelines and time frame suggested,he would not do the job for me.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

bump rims are still available even looking for trades if you have something in 16'' that im intrested in

Comment

bump rims still available obo

Comment

That price is rediculous. I'm having a set done now by a shop here in metro detroit that I use for all types of machine for for considerably less and hte turn around is quick. Plus, there are onlya couple of guys working...

Comment

Originally posted by toddc View Post
                That price is rediculous. I'm having a set done now by a shop here in metro detroit that I use for all types of machine for for considerably less and hte turn around is quick. Plus, there are onlya couple of guys working...
                That's fine do it yourself BUT Thread crapping is not allowed. Don't like the price don't make a comment.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by toddc View Post
                  Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  That's fine do it yourself BUT Thread crapping is not allowed. Don't like the price don't make a comment.
                  I think he ^^ was talking about this \/

Spoke to the owner of the shop who does redrills.His words were."I'm not the guy for the job".He described the work needed to convert my e38 style 5s to a 4x100 bolt pattern.The outcome would look like the wheels pictured in this thread,but ,he said the job would cost $200/wheel and take 5 months to finish, becuase he only has two other guys helping him,and he's pretty backed up as it is.

His lack of enthusiasm led me to believe that even using the guidelines and time frame suggested,he would not do the job for me.
                  Originally posted by LJ851
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

don't forget that you will need tuner lugs for these rims, if they are not sold with the rims expect to pay around $2.50 per lug + $15 for the socket

Comment

i could supply the buyer with the extended lug nuts, ive also have 20mm h&r spacers for a little extra

Comment

Working...
                      X