Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS or Trade 16x8.5 et10 ACT/Ronal LS wheels 5x120 w/ nearly new tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS or Trade 16x8.5 et10 ACT/Ronal LS wheels 5x120 w/ nearly new tires.

FS or Trade 16x8.5 et10 ACT/Ronal LS wheels w/ nearly new tires.

These are rare old school ACT wheels 16x8.5 with an et10 offset. These wheels have metal locking center caps and I have the original key. Not the plastic centers you see on most BMWs. So you can get the entire wheel and cap powder coated to match. That was my plan but now I am going to try something different on the car.

They come with nearly new Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires. The fronts are 225/50 and the rears are 245/50. Right now at tire rack these tires alone are on sale for $622.

Two wheels are in good condition with little to no curb rash. Two wheels have been curbed but most of the curb rash was filed down. You will want to sand down the already filed spots for a smoother finish. One wheel had a bad curb spot as you can see in the pictures. Clear is peeling on some spots including one of the center caps. I would recommend a fresh powder coat or polish the lips. They are not perfect but look good for their age and are all round with no bends.

Tires are in excellent shape and have a ton of life left. Still look new. These wheels look great on an e34, e24 and possibly e30 M3. They fill the wheel wells nicely on my e34.

$850 shipped! Or trade for another set of wheels for an e34. Let me know what you got. I’m particularly looking for Style 32s or Rondells. But open to other wheels too.

88 535is + 74 2002tii

Would these wheels be able to be redrilled and filled?
    Do you have pictures of the back of the centers?
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

We might need to make a deal my friend. I have a staggered set of Breyton Magics (think style 32 just with a machined lip) over here in Milwaukie. 17x8.5/9.5 Interested?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        Would these wheels be able to be redrilled and filled?
        Do you have pictures of the back of the centers?
        I can get pics of the centers tonight after I take of the wheels.

I'm not familiar with the redrill process so I can't say if these can be redrilled or not. But I can say that these would look sick on an e30!!! Everyone else has the 15s so 16s would be pretty cool.

88 535is + 74 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
          We might need to make a deal my friend. I have a staggered set of Breyton Magics (think style 32 just with a machined lip) over here in Milwaukie. 17x8.5/9.5 Interested?
          I know those wheels. Can you please email me the details and some pics? Tires? Condition?
          e28jay @ gmail . com

88 535is + 74 2002tii

Comment

8.5s are et38 (I was going to run spacers to clear a set of 4 pot brembos), 9.5s are et19.

No tires, the rears are brand new, never even mounted. Fronts are used, few mounting marks, straight and true, good from 5 ft.

I shot you some pics via email.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X