Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECIAL DEALS! Motorsport Hardware *R3V SALE!* Wheel Stud kits, Spacers, & More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got mine earlier this week. Quick shipping, great product. highly recommended
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Highway1 View Post
      Thanks Ryan! I got the 80mm kit yesterday. Great price and quality. Installation was easy and I Used 5mm spacers (from ejnight) up front to clear my struts. I went drifting on them the same night with no problems.

Great! The car looks really good! Would love to see some action shots

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
      just got mine earlier this week. Quick shipping, great product. highly recommended
      Thanks, Post up pics when you can
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

I'll post pics when installed, probably next week sometime. Quality of the studs/nuts is excellent and I was expecting a chrome key for $6. NOPE, legit key is legit (thanks Ryan!). Also, I was super impressed with the shipping speed, 2 days was it?

These are 57mm studs w/ open ended spline nuts + key.

Comment

Just thought I'd let anyone know looking for a set for a great hookup I got from Ryan. I wanted to convert the track car to studs after going 5 lug but I didn't want to use the regular Vorshlag studs like I did last time. Plus I needed to space out the fronts at least 15mm. He hooked me up on both - 90mm racing bullet nose studs and a pair of 15 and 5mm spacers.

The spacers are very high quality and you can feel the precision machining when you slip them on the hub - like a valve job, some resistance but no force.

The studs are way better quality. They are the bullet nose/allen key type and you can feel that the steel is denser from the way they feel (weight and the noise they make... those who have held a cheap wrench and a gun know what I mean). Took 10 min to install.

So anyone looking for some studs and/or spacers of high quality but isn't keen on paying the typical prices, highly recommended.

Comment

weekend bump
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

This man sells an excellent product. I have met him personally and he explained to me things I needed to know, and things I wanted to know about his kits. If you are considering buying from kalib0y, then do it. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                This man sells an excellent product. I have met him personally and he explained to me things I needed to know, and things I wanted to know about his kits. If you are considering buying from kalib0y, then do it. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
                Thanks Ryan. It was good meeting you too and great looking e30. Hope to see you at some of the up coming events like Dockweiler's, etc...

Also, Pics from another satisfied customer. Thanks Shadye30!

95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Highway1 View Post
                  Thanks Ryan! I got the 80mm kit yesterday. Great price and quality. Installation was easy and I Used 5mm spacers (from ejnight) up front to clear my struts. I went drifting on them the same night with no problems.

Nice! Like the Grids too. 17x8+20 4x100? Run these myself. ;)

Comment

These are artwork, I will be ordering some of these soon Ryan. The rims are getting closer to being done so time is running out.;) It's time to pull the trigger. I will talk to you next week regarding my order.

Cheers,

Jim
                    sigpic

Comment

Any chance you have wheel locks in a black finish?
                      Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz View Post
                        Any chance you have wheel locks in a black finish?
                        They are not available in a black finish at the moment. I will look into this though.
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

New products teaser! Please PM or email me about introductory pricing before I officially release them!
                          Short shoulder TUV approved bullet nose 75mm stud

Spline Drive nut set and key for wheels with small diameter lug holes

TUV approved aluminum 5x120 Spacers sizes 5mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm. 4x100 not available
                          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

those look good man, what's the thread pitch on those conversions? i might have to get a set
                            NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
                            9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
                            WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
                            STÄTUS|
                            Got Juice?|

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post

These are artwork, I will be ordering some of these soon Ryan. The rims are getting closer to being done so time is running out.;) It's time to pull the trigger. I will talk to you next week regarding my order.

Cheers,

Jim

I like this pic, definitely pushing me to get a set...damn hi res pics!
                              NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
                              9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
                              WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
                              STÄTUS|
                              Got Juice?|

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanE30 View Post
                                those look good man, what's the thread pitch on those conversions? i might have to get a set
                                Everything I offer is 12x1.5 by default unless otherwise specified. Let me know if you would like a set.
                                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X