Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECIAL DEALS! Motorsport Hardware *R3V SALE!* Wheel Stud kits, Spacers, & More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered my set will post pics when installed.
    Thanks _ Ryan!

Comment

Thanks! they are going out today. Post pics of your whole car when you get them installed. :)
      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Well got one wheel done this morning lol My tender sun burnt ass skin couldn't handle the sun. & my 28 year old Hubs didn't like these nice brand new studs to much, the very last one already seem out of wack when trying to get it to thread in So it didn't make it all the way but i got all the other 3 good. Car is just being used for Daily use so not worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurotrash727 View Post
          Well got one wheel done this morning lol My tender sun burnt ass skin couldn't handle the sun. & my 28 year old Hubs didn't like these nice brand new studs to much, the very last one already seem out of wack when trying to get it to thread in So it didn't make it all the way but i got all the other 3 good. Car is just being used for Daily use so not worried about it.
          If the bolts came out, the studs should go back in easy. If not, something isn't right. Takes about 20 minutes to put these studs in. Done it twice on mine. Don't drive around with one not completely in.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Looks awesome. Try cleaning up the threads with the other studs or bolts. That stud should sit farther in.
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

e34 with 20mm spacers. Size recommendation?
              1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
              1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
              1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

80mm silver non bullet nose or 90mm black bullet studs
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Payment sent.

Thanks for the fast response.
                  1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                  1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                  1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                    Looks awesome. Try cleaning up the threads with the other studs or bolts. That stud should sit farther in.
                    The stud that is sticking out was already Stripped & out of wack to begin With ,but i we ahead & tried Figured something in there would be better than nothing... Ill be buying new hubs all around here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurotrash727 View Post
                      The stud that is sticking out was already Stripped & out of wack to begin With ,but i we ahead & tried Figured something in there would be better than nothing... Ill be buying new hubs all around here soon.
                      Wait, you mean that the Hub had Stripped out threads and not the Stud I gave you, correct?
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Studs arrived very quickly! Great guy to deal with, would do business with again:o

90mm bullet nose studs w/ black nuts, looks very sharp!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Thanks for the sweet pic!
                          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Wait, you mean that the Hub had Stripped out threads and not the Stud I gave you, correct?
                            yeah the hub stripped before the bolt.

Comment

Yikes, this is exactly why I promote wheel studs. Its cheaper to replace a stud than to replace the wheel bearing.

I recommend changing out that wheel bearing as soon as you get a chance
                              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Yikes, this is exactly why I promote wheel studs. Its cheaper to replace a stud than to replace the wheel bearing.

I recommend changing out that wheel bearing as soon as you get a chance
                                yeah still working on getting the hunk up & running i only did one wheel. Went to do my other rear wheel & there is already a broken stud in one of them so ill be on the market for rear wheel hubs soon, & the front already has slightly extended studs already installed by the Previous owner think now i know why he never did the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X